Tuesday, March 15, 2011

05/26/05-01/05/05 - Blast from the Past: Stacy`s Diary

(Oldest Post on Bottom - Newest Post on Top)

May 26, 2005
My house is in total chaos right now. l am in the middle of doing major (late) Spring Cleaning! I bought a bunch of those plastic storage bins & drawers. They are expensive when you buy as many as I had to. So far I spent $800- and I still need more!! I will be weeding out a bunch of my stuff that I either do not need, never used or used to much. I will be selling, donating & giving a lot of stuff away, so stay tuned- cheap Stacy Gear will soon be available for you to own!!! Oh Boy!!!
I am now trying to get these updates done before going to my daytime brewery manager job. After work, my new man is taking me out to my favorite local Greek resturant for my night before my Birthday Dinner- then hopefully to Punk Rock Karaoke, where you get to sing on stage with famous punk rockers.....do not think American Idol, think more like Billy Idol!! They tour around nationwide, so you should check `em out @ http://punkrockkaraoke.com/
Then tomorrow (Friday, my B-day), I pack up & head out to my weekend stay at The Playboy Mansion. No one is saying what is planned for me there, but knowing my friend Bridget....something totally fun has to be a brewing. I can`t wait to see what is in store for me tomorrow!! I will give ya all the scoop next week!

oxox, Stacy

May 19, 2005
I am finally dating a guy that accepts my career, who is open minded & is willing to help me out in my shoots. I just may be tempted to doing more risque shoots with my New guy, no other guy but my own guy.....what do you think? Would you be interested in seeing me in more risque photos & videos? Of course, I would still have a Fetish theme, but I just wanted to see if you guys would be in favor of me pushing the envelope a bit more on my site.
His website is at http://www.BigDaddyBrady.com -to see what he looks like.
It is the last weekend of the Ren Fair, so me & Bridget are planning on going this weekend. I can`t wait, I love the Ren Fair, it is all about Food, Beer & Cleavage and I love all 3!! To all that has not yet experienced the decadance of the Ren Fair, please do so this year. The Ren Fair travels around & might be in a town close to you, check it out @ http://www.renfair.com/home.php
Hazzarr!!

oxox, Stacy

May 12, 2005
Ok, I finally got a DVD player!!! I know, I know, welcome to the 21st century Stacy!! I did not want to get one. I like my VHS tapes, I did not want another bulky gadget taking up space, collecting dust, with more wires connecting here & there. However, I noticed that it is getting harder & harder to rent or buy anything else but DVD`s and I saw one on sale at Target for only $48-, So I had to get it! I still am learning how to use it, so far, it seems easy enough.
Well, that`s about it for now. I am now leaving to go to my New Brewery Manager Job. Talk to you next week!!
P.S: -->> New Downloadable Clips for those who perfer Not to use Tokens in
my PPV Archive Gallery:
http://secure.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=1&DID=38


oxox, Stacy

May 05, 2005
I am a bit tired from my new full schedule of working part time at a local Brewing, Fetish Modeling, Acting, my weekend stays at the Playboy Mansion & attending their Parties & Events. I think I might be doing a few websites for Bridget & and a few other girls at the Mansion. It baffles me how much girls get ripped off trying to put up a site & it baffles me how many people are still 'New' to the internet. I built a Yahoo group for Kendra Wilkinson & told her that once she joins l can make her owner & moderator of her group, she still has yet to figure out how to join Yahoo Groups &/or create a Yahoo ID. Bridget also for got how to do the same. She changed internet providers & needs to re-join & creat a new Yahoo ID....but she forgot how. Maybe this weekend l will try to help them out. It will be a long weekend at the Playboy Mansion for me. Thursday is the Playmate of the Year Luncheon where we reveal that Miss December, Tiffany Fallon will be the New Playmate of the Year. She is truely the best choice that Playboy has had in a very long time!! She is HOTT!!! Olivia is in the process of painting her, so Tiffany is distined to be a the Next Big Pin-up Star!!
Talking about Yahoo. BraveNet, the service that l used to use to host my Web Journal, Spotlight, Daily Cartoon, Message Board, Calendar & Live Text Chat, decided not to host Adult Sites any more. (Grumble-Grumble!) Sorry about that, not my call....it is the way our beautiful world is working right now. Not to fear, there are other services out there that l am checking into. In the meantime, please use my Yahoo Group (the icon links for the above mention sections now goes to my Yahoo Group). I have Live Chat, Message Board, my Current Updated Calendar & stuff there.
Love you & talk to you next week!

oxox, Stacy

April 21, 2005
I tried to hook up my old web camera, but the hook up cable would not fit my New computer (that I got over 6 months ago), so I went into my garage and found my Logitech web cam that I bought about a year ago on ebay. I hooked it up no problem, but I am having trouble using the soft wear to broadcast live. I guess the soft wear expired, so I downloaded the upgrades that it told me to do, but it still says that the soft wear that I am using is out of date. *sigh* Obstacles, obstacles, how I hate obstacles, but my world is cluttered with them. I wish I knew everything, so I can just trouble shoot them all away! I really want to be able to have my web cam up & running 24/7 as a voyeur cam for you, my members & where I can chat to you in my Stacy's Chat section while on camera. I hope to get it running soon, so bear with me. In the meantime, any suggestions, help &/or info on this matter would be very appreciated.

B.T.W: *NEW * NEW * Downloadable Archive Gallery Photos & Video Clips!!!! (For those who perfer Not to use Tokens in my PPV Section) Check it out! Click here -> http://secure.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=1&DID=38

!! Alert !! Here is my Amazon Wish List URL, incase you are
wondering what to get me on my B-day next month :-)
http://amazon.com/gp/registry/17TGPDYWM2CCU

Oxox, Stacy

April 14, 2005
I finally got to see one of my favorite Punk Bands play Tuesday Night, The Adolescents!!! I got an email saying that they were playing at The Lighthouse in Hermosa Beach & I had to go!! I punked out my hair, spiked it all up & put a bunch of Bright Pink in it. I wore my new PVC Pink & Blue Billy Idol Mini Skirt & pink satin Barbie Roller Girl/pink lady jacket & my Electric Blue Metallic Go-Go boots. Brady & I showed up early to have dinner there first. I was bummed when they said they were already sold out & we had to leave right after dinner!! But then I put on my sad face (which was easy to do since I was really genuinely bummed), when the owner saw this he came over and sold us a couple tickets. I was soooo happy!! We got to sit way up front, right by the band. It was weird to sit at a Punk Rock Show. There was rules on no Crowd Surfing, No Moshing, No Stage Diving & such. We finally (as the rest of the place) had to stand up & dance, jump & move to the music. The Adolescents rocks as hard as ever, they totally kicked ass!! They can totally come back without a past & be the coolest, hardest newest & hippest groups ever!! You can check out their website @ http://theadolescents.net/
I got a couple more tattoos this week. As you know I had my ex-boyfriends name on my ankle. Since then I turned that ankle into an ex-boyfriend charm bracelet. I added a Grey Bunny head to represent Hugh Hefner and I added my 1st boyfriends name. I just need to add RR, to represent Riki Rachtman & I will be done with that. This week I added a small Gemini symbol to my lower back. I am not that pleased with it, I need to go back & have them make it more delicate & girly. I also got another tattoo somewhere really private, that will soon be revealed at my next photo shoot.
Brady got my Fetish Chick Logo tattooed on his left lower leg (on the side of his calf). It came out really cool. The tattoo artist was really good, he gave it great detail .you can see the ropes around my wrist really good & you can even see the eyelets in my corset, it is really awesome. I will post those photos up here soon. In fact keep checking my Spotlight & Web Journal Section for my Cell Phone & random Photos. You never know when I might post something up there.
Check out my PPV Section. I added Downloadable Archive Gallery Sets for those who rather not deal with Tokens. You can check out The New System @ http://secure.surfnetcorp.com/acbuild/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=1&DID=38
I hope you are having a Groovy Spring I love you all & I got a lot of cool stuff planned for us this Summer!!!

Oxox, Stacy

April 07, 2005
This weekend is Hugh Hefner's Birthday weekend. Friday Night is his annual Casablanca Night. Hef turns his Mansion into Rick's Place. Everyone gets dressed up in white tuxes, dinner jackets & the ladies dawn their fancy vintage dresses. The Mansion is filled with candlelight and they serve Caviar & Champaign to the guests after the screening of the Movie Casablanca. Hef does this on the Friday before his birthday every year.
Hef`s Birthday is Saturday April 9th and he always has a Pajama/Lingerie Party on his Birthday. I like his birthday parties. It is smaller than his big bashes, but it is more intimate. Less people, but more people who are closer to Hef, who come to wish Hef a happy birthday. They also will be serving my favorite drink, Jell-o shooters!!! Yum! the red & the green are the best!!!
I am still seeing that guy, Brady, that I met on the set of Las Vegas that I met 5 weeks ago. So far so good. We both work a lot, so we only get to see each other 1-2 times a week..maybe that`s why it is working so far lol/jk! He is crazy for me, I am trying to take it slow. I know that the 1st year is always fun, fun, fun..the 2nd year is when you really start to know the person so slow is how I am going to play this one out.at least that is my plan.

Oxox, Stacy

March 31, 2005
I am writing this as I stare out my window and watch the reflection of the full moon dance on the oceans water like sparkling diamonds. Swoon, how I love the beach!!
Day 3 of getting back into my routine. You see, since October, I have been on the Britney Spear Diet. Cheetos, Beer & No Exercise. I have been eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Drinking whatever I wanted whenever I wanted & sleeping when ever I wanted where ever I wanted. well, maybe not wherever. I had a blast, but it is time to get back into being slim & healthy. I have been doing 1 hour of cardio & an hour of stretching. I still eat what I want, but not as much. I am always more active in the Spring & Summer. I also want to check out a dance exercise class. Me & some of the Playboy Mansion Girls are talking about going & checking one out soon.
I also have this new guy that I met on the set of the NBC TV Show Las Vegas (he is part of the crew). He asked for my number & for some reason, I gave it to him. He has been calling me for about 3 weeks now. He seems to really like me. We will see how it turns out, it is to early to tell at the moment. You all know, I am not into this dating thing, but I am wiling to try it out. Who knows, it might work, I might have fun. It is just so hard for me to spend time with someone I do not know very well. I make a lot of weird jokes & kid around a lot. Many people misunderstand me or dont get my humor. I think I might have already hurt his feelings or something like that a few times on the phone, not on purpose. Maybe in time he will see my humor & appreciate it for the golden value that it is worth. Hehehe. that was a joke.

Oxox, Stacy

March 24, 2005
I am a bit stressed right now. I have so much to do and so many deadlines coming up. I always have the habit of biting off more than I can chew. I always start so many projects at the same time then procrastinate & stress out trying to get them all done. I am also stressing about what to get Hef for his 79th birthday coming up on April 9th. He is very hard to buy for. He has everything. I am also having some major allergy problems this week. It seems like I am not the only one, everyone is complaining about their allergies lately.

Last Week I got to play a Punk Rock cocktail waitress in a Live Band night Club for the New TV show Wild Life starring Denise Richards. Let me tell you, she is more pretty in person then what you see in pictures. I used to be very critical of her, I used to think she had manly features (strong jaw line & angular head) but now I feel differently. She is very breathtaking in person.

This weekend is Easter Weekend. I have to make Easter baskets for Hef & the girls and one for my grandmother. On Easter, Hef has a big family party in the back yard of the Mansion. He has a huge petting zoo. He has a big Easter Egg Hunting Contest with fabulous expensive prizes for each age category of children. Tons of Easter Baskets, Popcorn, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Balloons, etc. It is really a lot of fun!

Oxox, Stacy

March 10, 2005
I am a bit on edge right now. Half of the month is gone & I feel like I have done nothing. I spent the 1st week of March with my grandmother during her hospital trip & nursing her spirits back to health. It was nice to spend so much time with my grandma. I love her so much! The 2nd week flew by with a few shoots & a lot of what I call time consuming chaotic fluff. Luckily I have a boxing match tomorrow & a Dom Session on Monday. I am itching to get back to my busy schedule. I hate being stagnant.
During my stay with my grandma, my cousin from Texas was there as well for the week to help nurse her spirits back to health. I have not seen my cousin for many years. It was nice to hang out with her & reminisce about our growing years together. We laughed & cried, we talked a lot & learned a lot about our past & caught up on what we were both doing now. We talked a lot about the times we got in trouble when we were in high school. She is older than me, married & grown kids. She was also raised by our grandparents, so we had a similar childhood. We went out for a quick bite, some drinks & to spend time alone. We went to a great little Italian restaurant. We tried some wine that is now my favorite. It was a Bolla Cabernet Sauvignon. I have no idea what year. It was the best wine I have ever tried! It was dangerously good! I gulped it down like kool-aide!! I have been tried to find it at my local grocery stores, but no luck. It looks like it maybe hard to get. My cousin and I got a bit loopy because we both really liked the wine and drank a little to much. We had such a great time! I am going to have to go visit her in Texas soon!!
Until then, I have some errands that I need to do. I also better go and pack my shoot bag & weekend Mansion Bag for tomorrow.

Oxox, Stacy

March 3, 2005
Last weeks Stacy`s Words sure lit a fire storm! I have gotten so many emails from sweet & concerned people & all the Forums & Yahoo Groups are a buzzing!!! So many people are concerned about me & giving me a lot of great info about Lupus.
Here are my replies on these Forums:
Reply #1.) l have not been formally diagnosed with Lupus, but whenever l go to the doctor about something, it always piont to lupus. l do not health insurance, so l have not yet went through all the medical tests. l have been doing research on it & l have a friend that has it (she was born with it & she has no real problems with it). l maybe a bit naive but hat l have learned so far is that Lupus is really not that bad. l have been diagnosed several years ago that l have an over active immune system and my body sometimes attacks itself.....which is basically Lupus. However the doctor never told me in fact it was lupus, just that my symptoms & medical history points to Lupus. ln order to be dianosed with Lupus, l would have to take certain expensive tests. l have read up on home treatments & will try to do what l can. There is no cure for it, but it can be maintained. l do not think you can die from it, but maybe if you let one of the symptoms go & not treat it, that sypmtom itself can cause death. l am still learning about it & maybe someday l will go through all the tests, but for now l will just do more research on it & do the home treatments. Lupus, as far as l know is a managable disease that doesn`t seem so bad- but then again, l could be naive. l dunno......let me just end with this, l am fine, all is good & thank you for the concern. You guys are soooo sweet!!!
Love ya!
Reply # 2.) Thank you everybody, not only for the valiable info but for the concern. l cannot get Health insurance due to pre-existing conditions, which includes a Kidney infection & hysterectomy. However, your comments, info & concerns makes me think l should get checked out further, and l will, eventually. At the moment my attention is on my 84 year old grandmother. l have to take my grandmother in tomorrow for an angie-a-plasty (spelled wrong l know)....the balloon in the artery procedure. lt seems that one of her arteries is blocked and she is not getting enough blood. l hear it is basically a common procedure, but l am still very worried & concerned for her.
Reply # 3.) Thank you again for all the good info & concern. Yes l do have about 6-7 of those Lupus symptoms (posted in the Forum). l promise l will look more into this. At the moment l just got home from nursing my grandmother back to health. She got to come home from the hospital yesterday- yippee!!! l am elligable & My plan is to join SAG (the screen actors guild). lt costs abot $1500- to join & SAG has yearly dues, but if l keep up my min working hours that SAG requires, l think l can sign up for their health coverage/insurance. l will try to look more into this. l hope to join SAG before the end of the year.
Again, thank you all. You are my Knights/Princesses in Shining Armour!! (swoon)

-You guys are soooo sweet!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words & thoughts. I am a very lucky girl to people like you!!!

oxox, Stacy

February 24, 2005
Every time I go to the doctor, for my allergies, fatigue, Skin problems &/or for my vertigo, my list of symptoms always point to Lupus. I do not know much about Lupus, but I have been looking it up & reading up on it from websites. There is no cure for it. You just have to maintain it, avoid flare ups & there are a few prescription drugs to curb the symptoms. I have looked up home treatments and decided not to take prescription drugs. I will just try to rest more often, keep my activity/exercise at a moderate level, take my vitamins & over the counter pain medications as needed. It doesn‚t seem to be to bad, I guess I can live with it, after all, it could be worse.
What is Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune disease. Your body‚s immune system is like an army with hundreds of soldiers. The immune system‚s job is to fight foreign substances in the body, like germs and viruses. But in autoimmune diseases, the immune system is out of control. It attacks healthy tissues, not germs.
Lupus is a disease that can affect many parts of the body. Everyone reacts differently. One person with lupus may have swollen knees (l have bad knees, but that is from an injury) and fever. Another person may be tired all the time (yep, that‚s me) or have kidney trouble. Someone else may have rashes (yep, me to). Lupus can involve the joints (hell yeah, my joints constantly hurts) the skin (yep, sensitive skin), the kidneys (yes, I have had a kidney infection once), the lungs, the heart and/or the brain. If you have lupus, it may affect two or three parts of your body. Usually, one person doesn‚t have all the possible symptoms. You can‚t catch lupus from another person. It isn‚t cancer, and it isn‚t related to AIDS.
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease that can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin, joints, blood, and kidneys. The body's immune system normally makes proteins called antibodies to protect the body against viruses, bacteria, and other foreign materials. These foreign materials are called antigens. In an autoimmune disorder such as lupus, the immune system loses its ability to tell the difference between foreign substances (antigens) and its own cells and tissues. The immune system then makes antibodies directed against "self." These antibodies, called "auto-antibodies," react with the "self" antigens to form immune complexes. The immune complexes build up in the tissues and can cause inflammation, injury to tissues, and pain.
For most people, lupus is a mild disease affecting only a few organs. For others, it may cause serious and even life-threatening problems. More than 16,000 Americans develop lupus each year. It is estimated that 500,000 to 1.5 million Americans have been diagnosed with lupus.
What Causes Lupus?
We don‚t know what causes lupus. There is no cure, but in most cases lupus can be managed. Lupus sometimes seems to run in families, which suggests the disease may be hereditary. Having the genes isn‚t the whole story, though. The environment, sunlight, stress, and certain medicines may trigger symptoms in some people. Other people who have similar genetic backgrounds may not get signs or symptoms of the disease. Researchers are trying to find out why.
With all this being said, Lupus isn‚t such a bad thing. It looks like I will be able to somewhat control it and the pain factor is not completely unbearable. I can deal with this as long as I know all I can about it.
If you want to know more about Lupus, log onto: http://www.lupus.org

Oxox, Stacy

February 17, 2005
My head is at war with me. Something is in the air. I am having a major allergy/sinus attack! My eyes are watery, my head hurts bad from major pressure, I feel like my head is stuffed with cotton & is about to explode! I am sneezing uncontrollably and my throat is sore and raspy from the abuse. I have been taking a lot of antihistamines & allergy/sinus medicine. Even though I have been taking the non-drowsy kind, they still make me drowsy & kind of out of it. All I want to do it lay down & sleep.
Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I am working on a New TV Show called The Inside. I am booked to play a Server at a high society Private Fetish Club. Yesterday I worked 13 hours on the set of The FOX TV show The OC. Last week, for 2 straight days, I played a lingerie clad party goer for the HBO TV Show Entourage that was filmed at The Playboy Mansion. That was totally fun!! I got to do what I usually do, dance & have fun wearing one of my many tight corsets at the Playboy Mansion!! During lunch, for breaks, and if I had to go potty, all I had to do was go upstairs to my bedroom! I even brought my loving Johnny Cat along for that week! Johnny loves the girlies!! That shoot was a great little warm up for Playboys Real Mardi Gras Party that was held on that Saturday Feb. 12th. I wore a bright red corset with matching red lace undies and downed many jell-o shooters. Everyone knows that I love the jell-o shooters! Red is my favorite jell-o shooter & green is my 2nd favorite. When those are being served, that is usually all I drink. I usually have about 8-18 shooters! They are soooo yummy!!
Thank you for joining me last Friday for my Special Live Webcam Show! I will be having another one very soon! I hope you all had a very Sweet & Happy Valentines` Day!!

Oxox, Stacy

February 10, 2005
For this weeks Stacy`s Words I thought I would post what will be Published in The Upcoming MARQUIS FETSH MODEL DIRECTORY 2005 along with some great New Photos. I will let you know when this book will be avaiable.

Name: Stacy Burke
Website: StacyBurke.com
Email: Stacy@StacyBurke.com
Nationality: 1/3 French Basque, 1/3 Navajo Indian & 1/3 Everything Else.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5`3
Shoe size: 5
Measurements (bust/waist/hips): 34C-24-34
Starsign: Gemini
Favourite food: Pizza, Cheese, Bread & Chocolate.
Favourite drink: Pepsi & Expresso
Favourite music: Surf Punk & Rock Opera
References: Photographers: Photo Tim, Octavio, Phil Carson, Dave Sparks, Dave Deluxe, George Perez, Franco Saudelli, Steve Diet Goedde, Tiger Lee, Cory Thompson, Steven Andres, Dave Naz, Gerry Koehler, Tony Weltzin & Jim Weathers.
Magazines: the cover of The Hollywood Reporter, Skin Two, OC Weekly, Tongue Magazine, Celebrity Sleuth, Fetish Realm, Bound for Pleasure, Dressed for Pleasure, Playboy, Leg Show, Harmony & Lyndon.
Movies: B-movies, Mainstream Movies, Bikini-a-go-go, Curse of the Erotic Tiki, The Bikini Escort Company & Bikini Car Wash 3. TV: featured and interviewed by John Stossel of ABC`s 20/20, the Wild On series on the E! channel, The X Show, The Rob Nelson Show & Talk Soup. Radio: Talk Radio 97.1fm KLSX & The Tom Leykis Show.
Hundreds of Fetish Videos and featured in many Fetish Books & Magazines.
Specialties: Stunts, Go-Go dancing, Belly Dancing, Acting, Clothing Design, Developing Websites, Trade Shows, Creating Conventions & The Fetish Awards.
Available for: Stunts, fetish fashion, lingerie, artistic nude, glamour, bondage, catfighting, wrestling, boxing, girl/girl, rubber, toys, live fashion show, stage performance, fetish video, movies, TV, magazine, print work, spokesmodel, trade shows.

February 03, 2005
Yes, I am back from a very busy but very successful trip to Tampa Florida! I worked everyday while I was out there, sometimes 3 shoots in one day. I have been to Florida twice & I still have yet to see the state! However, I had a great time, the week went by sooo fast! I think I will have to book another trip soon, there is still a lot of people that wanted to shoot with me, but I ran out of time!
I stayed with Genesis & Vesta of BondageDivas.com & MaidensInMayhem.com, they were the best hostesses!! Besides shooting our asses off, we had a few Pow-Wows and put our heads together to plan out FetishCon 2005. We came up with a lot of cool ideas. One of which, is Fetish-a-Go-Go Night!! Yes, another one of my dreams is coming true. 1st was to create a FetishCon (done), 2nd was to create the 1st Official Annual Fetish Awards (in the works) and 3rd was to have an Event called Fetish-a-go-go where it would be like a Fetish Ball, but without the dark gothic industrial house music & more of a fun campy retro vibe! - (which will take place Friday August 19th!) To see my dancing ad, go to: http://www.fetishcon.com/eventschedule.html#friday
-and you can see all the details @ http://www.FetishCon.com
This week my New & Improved PPV Token Section should be done. I will also add a Zip File option for those of you that prefer that method. I also updated My Members` Forum with Part 1 of a Sexy Story, Part 2 to come soon.
Stay tuned, there is so much more to tell!

Oxox, Stacy

January 27, 2005
Forward Note: As you know I am in Florida right now, so I had to write these ‘Words’ before I left, which is Thursday Jan. 20th.
I bought my 1st Green Day CD a few weeks ago. You would think, since I love Punk music so much that I would have all of Green Day’s CD`s, but No. I always thought of them as to commercial & not real punk. Well, I kept hearing their newest singles on the radio & I really enjoyed them. I also saw them playing live on a TV Show & I really liked what I saw. I still waited awhile before I broke down and bought their newest CD American Idiot. Oh my Gawd, I love it!!! It is like a Punk Rock Opera and you know how much I love Rock Opera’s. If you don’t, then let me tell you I love Rock Operas! I am a major fan of Jesus Christ Superstar, Hair, Tommy, Quadrophenia, Pink Floyd: The Wall, Hedwig, Ziggy Stardust, Alice Cooper: From the Inside, etc. I now see what people saw in Green Day years ago. Now I want to go out & buy the other Green Day CD`s to see what I have been missing. However, I am not too fond of the most popular Green Day singles, probably because I heard them way to much on the radio.
Another good find is the New Le Tigre CD. I highly recommend it, it rocks hard!!! It reminds me of the 1980`s Hard New Wave Dance Rock, only this time, it has a message to the song. When I put it on, I can’t stop dancing & jumping all around my apartment. Very groovy baby!!
I am also rocking out to the Newest Alice Cooper’s Greatest Hits. Man, Alice rocks, I love him!!!
As of now I still have not received my money from Ibill, my old billing company. I am not alone. Ibill has not paid any of their clients. We are all still waiting semi-patiently while we get broken promises emailed to us weekly. It baffles me how a big company like ibill can actually get away with holding our money for so long (since Sept. 2004). Oh, well, maybe once I get home from Florida Ibill will have a nice big fat check waiting for me in my Mailbox. Yeah, and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt!

Oxox, Stacy

January 20, 2005
I am spending the weekend like normal at the Playboy Mansion, but I also have a shoot this Saturday January 22nd & Sunday January 23rd and I leave early Monday morning on January 24th to fly to Tampa Florida. I am scheduled to attend a few FetishCon meetings. Since I am the owner of the Domain & co-owner of the Dream & Concept of FetishCon, I need to help organize, finalize and add to help plan the festivities of our Convention. It is scheduled to be held this August in Tampa Florida. For more details, please visit: http://www.FetishCon.com
I have Many Photo Shoots scheduled while I am in Florida, so I will be too busy to do to much sight seeing or anything else, yet again. Hopefully there will be no hurricane this time. Once I get back on Friday, it is back to the Playboy Mansion until Monday Morning January 31st. I have a neighbor watching my kitty kats this time. I learned the hard way that they cannot be left alone more than 3 days maximum! This reminds me that I may not get to your emails until I return. If you have any trouble, contact my web guy at: tony@tonyweltzin.com -Emergencies Only Please!
I am also upgrading my Token Billing System this week. Be sure to check out my New & Improved PPV Section @ http://www.stacyburke.com/ppv/ppv.html - the upgrades should be completed by this weekend.

Oxox, Stacy

January 13, 2005
Ok, the holidays are over. The rain storms are done, for now. It is time to get back out in the swing of things. I did enjoy staying inside, watching TV, eating cheese twisters, not working & being lazy. I had the holidays or the stormy weather to blame my laziness on. Now, there is no more excuses, back to work I go. It’s time to get back to being active. It’s time to get back into eating right & exercising. It is so hard to get back in the swing of things, but all in all, it will feel good. By nature I am an active person and I am looking forward to being busy again.
I have added 4 New Features to my website: I updated the Spotlight Section, so you can upload your own photos & be the star. I added a Daily Photo Section, so check by everyday to see what the New Photo of the Day will be. I added a Daily Cartoon and I added a New Yahoo Group Link Section.
More Cool features to be added soon, so stay tuned!!

Oxox, Stacy

January 06, 2005
A lot of you have been emailing me & asking how Johnny Cat is doing (my 13 year old boy cat that was deathly sick last month). I am glad to say he is back to being a healthy, loving, snuggly, cuddly & at times a playful pouncing hide-&-go-seek Tiger! Johnny Cat is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love cats, I love all my 3 cats, but Johnny Cat & I have a special close bond that is very dear to me and makes my life so much more happy.
Here is a heart warming story that someone emailed me. Enjoy!
Subject: Petwarmer
A BETTER GOODBYE
by Leslie Bean
For the many years I worked at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center where pet visitation was prohibited.I begged, pleaded, and cajoled to have the rules changed, but always got back the same answer -- NO!
So, I resorted to sneaking in the tiny furry ones for our patients who were never coming out. At least they, and their beloved pets, could see each other one last time.One morning, the Head Nurse on one of the units paged me to let me know that the parents of a 28 year old man were insistent that they HAD to bring his 14 year old Yorkshire Terrier to visit him, as he was dying.
She wanted to warn me that they might complain about her to me, because the parents did not seem to accept the nurse's explanation of the rules.The parents did indeed come to my office. They were not angry. Their grief had taken them past that. They were at the point of
accepting what they could see so clearly was happening, although they were deeply sad.
They explained that their son and his dog had been inseparable since he was 14 years old and they brought her home as a puppy. The dog was back at the motel, where they had been living for the past 2 months while their only child was receiving experimental treatment for stage 4 Lymphoma.
The dog was grieving as deeply as they were, and was not in good health herself. They didn't raise voices, or threaten. They stated their case with their hearts, which were breaking.Before they finished, I asked them how big she was, and if she was noisy. I found out she weighed 4 pounds and never barked.
We plotted a strategy, and before long, Dad had returned to the motel and brought the dog to me outside the hospital. I explained to the little dog that she would need to hide under my jacket and be very quiet. She looked up at me with big brown eyes that blinked with great wisdom and understanding.
Tucked away from sight, we hurried through the halls and up the elevators to the young man's room. I instructed the parents to stand with their backs to the door of the room, blocking the natural view of those entering.
The patient was very, very weak. His bed elevated his upper body at 45 degrees. IV tubes and an infusion pump dominated his left arm.
When we entered the room I placed the Yorkie on the bed on his left side. Her whole body trembled with happiness and she made tiny cries of joy as she quickly moved up to his neck and buried her nose under his chin. Her little tail was wagging so hard.Then, this young man, who had been semi-comatose for days, very, very slowly and laboriously, lifted his right arm and moved it painfully across his chest to rest on his dog, as he just as slowly turned his head to her.
A tear trickled down his cheek. My composure was gone. It is a scene I will never forget. The sight of absolute love, reunited.There was nothing else in the world that mattered to them, or
frankly, to me, at that moment. The _expression on his face, along with his parents, and that amazing little dog, are forever burned into my heart.
Before I left I told them to call me immediately if anyone challenged them. Moreover, I'd take the dog back out to the car myself when they left.
I dropped by to visit the nurse and reminded her of a few things she "owed me" and told her I was cashing in. Then I paged the physician in charge, who also owed me some "favors," and made certain he was aware and free of blame.
The patient rallied the next day, after having spent several hours with his best friend the day before. He and his parents were able to talk for the first time in days. The dog rallied, too. They said it was the first she'd eaten in 3 days.When I visited again, the young man was alert, and the dog was sleeping peacefully, curled between his shoulder and chin. There was a peace in that room that had not been there before.The next day, in the wee hours of the morning before the sun rose, the young man breathed his last breath.When his parents left, they hugged me until I was certain my ribs would break, and we all cried together. They told me that for as long as they lived I would be in their prayers. Those couple of days were the best hours they had with him in weeks.They had said their goodbyes. Later, I learned that little
Yorkie, too, died on that very same day. Like her beloved master, she slipped away. I know they went together.Several days later my boss called and asked me about something
he needed and before he hung up he said, "Leslie, I know about the dog."
"What dog?" I replied.
"Leslie, I know about the dogs. Could you just let me know ahead of time when you do these things, so that I'll be expecting the calls, OK?"
With a huge smile on my face, I said, "I can do that!"
It was as much a sanction as I'd ever get, and I was grateful for it.
-- Leslie Bean

Oxox, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment