Thursday, March 10, 2011

10/2/03-11/27/03 - Blast from the Past - Stacy`s Diary

(Oldest Post on Bottom - Newest Post on Top)

November 27, 2003
It seems as if Christmas shopping and decorating comes earlier and earlier every year. I seen Christmas lights, decorations and supplies go up on houses, stores and streets, the day after Halloween! I know many people that have already put up their tree and bought their Holiday presents! I am feeling stressed already! I am not one to be left behind; I myself have started and am almost finished with my Holiday gift shopping. I am planning to put up my decorations and sending out my Holiday Cards as soon as I get home after Thanksgiving. I’ll show them, I might not win the race. But at least I wont be the last...hehe. Of course there is always that last present you forgot to get just a day or so before Christmas!
I was scheduled to be in my LIVE web-cam chat this Tuesday Nov. 25th
& Wednesday Nov. 26th. Unfortunately, l was not able to be there. GoodSpanking.com needed me for a shoot that Tuesday and the schedule
was too full on my LIVE Web-cam Chat to squeeze me in on
Wednesday. So l was not able to be on my LIVE web-cam Chat
Last week.....sorry. But l will be back this week! Check my Current Events page or the Live Fetish Girls Schedule for exact time and days. (I am planning on being in my LIVE Fetish Chick Web-cam Chat Room this Tuesday 12-6pm and Friday 10-3pm.)
Happy Gobble-Gobble Day!

oxox, Stacy

November 20, 2003
!!Boycott Clay Aiken!! I used to like American Idol Pop Star Clay Aiken, until I found out what he said in his Rolling Stone Interview! Details: http://www.peta.org/feat/triumph/
People never cease to amaze me. I used to like the American Idol Pop Idol Clay Aiken. I loved his voice; I thought he was very talented. I liked his personality and his quirkiness. He seemed kind, humble, wholesome, caring & giving. He worked helping retarded children for haven’s sake, how could he be evil? I was wrong! I didn’t want to believe what I heard until I read it for myself. Back in July of this year, Clay Aiken had an interview in Rolling Stone magazine. He said he hates cats, he thinks they are the devil! When he was 16 he ran over his pet kitten!!! That is a crime! I am sorry, but I do not see the difference in killing an animal to killing a human, I really don’t. They are both living breathing creatures. Animals are defenseless trusting pure souls (unlike most humans). I think their needs to be tougher animal cruelty laws. I never trust anyone that hates animals! I also believe that animals are a good judge of character. If an animal does not like someone, there is usually a very good reason for it. How can anyone look into the eyes of a beautiful animal and wish them harm? Anyone who feels such content has something seriously wrong with them and needs help before it gets out of control.
I’m sorry; I get really emotional about certain things. Animal and Elderly abuse is something I just do not tolerate. I would hate to see what I would do to someone that would do such a thing in my presence; I really think I would snap and hurt them bad.
Okay, onto happier thoughts. I hope you have a Groovy Thanksgiving, or what I call it, Gobble-Gobble Day! J

Oxox, Stacy

November 13, 2003
A lot of people were asking me why BondConNYC had to change to FetishCon (http://www.FetishCon.com). Here is a link to shed some light on 1 of the reasons: http://www.bondagedivas.com/special.html - So sad, such a shame.
I was going to be on my LIVE Video Chat Web-cam this Friday, but I need to run a few errands before GlamourCon this weekend. Sorry, I will make it up to you next week.
Bettie Page came to dinner at the Playboy Mansion last weekend and gave me a personalized autographed Black Nurses Dress with an Olivia picture of her in a nurse’s outfit on the back! It is from her new line of clothing that is coming out. In gold pen, on the back of the dress, above her picture, she wrote 'To Stacy oxox, Bettie Page'
How awesome is that?! I am so thrilled, honored and over-joyed!!! I
will probably wear it this weekend at GlamourCon. Come visit me and
see my new dress that Bettie gave me! http://www.GlamourCon.com

oxox, Stacy

November 6, 2003
Halloween was awesome. I had dinner at the Playboy Mansion. Then we all watched a movie in the screening room. Then I went out with Hef and the girls. I dressed up as a Krispy Kreme Donut Girl that I made up myself. I wore a white PVC short dress, a Krispy Kreme paper hat, a Krispy Kreme apron, Krispy Kreme nametags and a Krispy Kreme purse. Hef`s main girls, Holly dressed as Snow White and Bridget dressed as Bunicula (part Rabbit, part Dracula) We all piled in the limo and made our 1st stop to a fantastic Halloween Haunted House Party held at a Horror Movie Prop Guy’s house. It was pouring down rain, so our stay was brief. We then went to a special party held for Hef at the trend y Hollywood hot spot nightclub called Bliss. I had such a good time. I danced all night long!
The rest of the weekend was filled with watching movies, taking jogs around Beverly Hills, running errands and doing a bit of early Christmas shopping. On Tuesday I corrupted Bridget. My shoot on Tuesday needed another girl, so I asked Bridget if she wanted to do it. She did her 1st wrestling video and she was fantastic! It was a spoof on a reality TV Shows. A talk show host comes up to us jogging in a park and offers us $1000- to wrestle each other, no hold bars in the park, winner takes all. Of course, we go for it. Bridget can wrestle pretty well, but I still won. She loved it, however, I doubt if she’ll make it her new career.
Wednesday, I did an on-camera intervi ew for the Canada TV Show, Ed the Sock. You’ll be able to watch it on TV if you live in Can a d a, but if you do not, you can always check it out soon on their web-site: http://www.EdTheSock.com
I did not have time to go on live in my web-cam chat room this week, but I will make it up to you next week. I will hopefully be LIVE on Wednesday 12-6pm &/or Frid ay 10-3pm in my Live Fetish Chick Chat Room #1 or #2.
I will also be attending, LIVE and in PERSON, GlamourCon LA. (http://www.GlamourCon.com ) Come out and say ‘hi’ J

Oxox, Stacy

October 30, 2003
My heart goes out to all those affected by the Southern California fires. I cannot even imagine how it would feel to lose everything. Everywhere, the air is thick, dark, warm and full of ash. It feels heavy in your lungs. Breathing is a bit tough and wheezy at times. I am also on oral & topical medication that my dermatologist gave me to dry out my skin, and with this dry weather, my skin and body is dehydrated more than ever. My face feels wind-blown and burnt. Hopefully the weather will get more humidity soon. I am looking for a good filter-less air purifier to help clean the air in my house.
Final Round of the Bondage Awards end this week. Your Votes Count!!
http://whitel ord.ath.cx/s2003/signy2003form3_english.html
- I am up for Best Bondage Model! :-)
They were doing work on the roof of my LIVE web-cam chat room this week, so I was not able to be in as scheduled. I have re-scheduled myself to work on Halloween Friday Oct. 31st from 10am-3pm (pst time). Come by to see me in my Halloween Costume and to pick up your personal Halloween Trick-or-Treat ;-)


oxox, Stacy

October 23, 2003
I did my 1st Aids Walk this last Sunday. It was sooo much fun! Hugh Hefner sponsored me along with Bridget Marquardt (Hef`s Girlfriend/Bunny), Cristal Camden (Hef`s Girlfriend), Audra Lynn (Playmate: Miss October 2003), Crista Adams (TV Show Get Smart; Don Adam`s daughter) and Stacy Jorgenson (Bridget`s trainer). We all wore black Playboy t-shirts, black Playboy shorts, bunny ears and a cottontail. We walked 6 miles in less than 2 hours. I could have walk longer and faster, but we were all chatting and it ended at 6 miles. Bridget and I want to do more charity walks. I can handle the walks, marathon runs might be a bit too challenging. You can see some pictures of the event at: http://www.celebrityphoto.com/scripts/search/search.pl?keyword=STACY+BURKE&search_type=caption
Today we are all going to the Playboy Mansion to have a Pumpkin Carving party! The mansion puts up a mock cemetery every year in the front lawn. They even have a tombstone for me that says: Stacy- Dyed of Natural Causes. Bridget is really into Halloween, horror movies, ghosts, hauntings and spooky stuff and she decorated her room and the mansion really scary! She wants to get a van and go around traveling and investigating haunted locations and stories, like in Scooby-Doo. Sounds scary, but kind-of fun. I am definitely the ‘Shaggy’ character of the show.
It is Bondage Award time again. It is in it’s 2nd round @ http://whitelord.ath.cx/s2003/signy2003form2_english.html
- If you want to vote for me, you’ll need to scroll down to find my name ;-)
See you i n my LIVE Fetish Chick Chat room this Tuesday & Wednesday at 12-6pm (pst time)!!!

Oxox, Stacy

October 16, 2003
I found this great online billing service called PayPal. I loved it, it made sending and receiving money through the internet fast and easy. I used it mainly with my ebay sales and purchases. A few months ago they changed their policy agreement to exclude adult material, all adult material. I could not sell any more of my videos using their payment service. It was kind of an annoyance, but not a big deal. I still used it for buying and selling normal stuff.
I found something I really wanted but as you know I am a bit strapped for cash. I debated and debated. Finally I broke down and bought it using my PayPal account via an echeck. An echeck is when Paypal deducts the money from your checking account, deposits it into your Paypal account, then send the payment to the person you bought the item from. It takes about 5 days to process.
A couple days after I bought that item, I received an email from Paypal stating that they were closing my account. Their reason was that I broke their agreement by using my account for adult material. I was bewildered because I have not used it for adult material since they m ade that new rule. As I looked closer, I realized that it must be because I have a Paypal payment button on my web-site. I have not used that Paypal button, but I just forgot that Paypal button was still there. They closed my account that day, that minute, without even a warning!! I cannot send or receive payments. I cannot even withdraw the money from my Paypal account. My money must stay with them for 180 days (6 months), then they say they will either send me a check or deposit it into my bank account. What sucks more is, I just made that big purchase. Paypal took my money from my bank, but instead of honoring my payment, they froze my account and now Paypal has that money.
I still have to pay for my purchase, so I had to send another payment for my item, which means I had to pay twice! I know I should get my money back in 6 months, but that does not help me now!
I opened another Paypal account, after all it is the easiest way to buy and sell on the net. I will just have to be more careful with this account. I will also make sure to only have a small amount in my Paypal account, I would hate to lose any more of my money.
F.Y.I. I added a couple more 24/7 Live Vid eo Chat Rooms & Webcams here. Enjoy!

Oxox, Stacy

October 09, 2003
Playboy’s 50th Anniversary party was filmed on Saturday Oct. 4th for an upcoming TV Special for the A&E Cable Channel at the Playboy Mansio n. Man, did I ever have a fantastic time!!! Bridget let me borrow her gold crochet mini dress. I wore my hair all curly and wild with tones of gold glitter everywhere. I sat near the stage next to Hef & the girls. I sat with Hef`s boys, Marston and Cooper, who were decked out in black suits, white shirt, black tie, black hat and tennis shoes. They looked like The Blues Brothers! I also sat with a city councilman, never really got his name. I got him hooked on Jell-o shooters (my favorite cocktail). He kept snapping pictures of me with the stars with his camera. He was fun! Jenny McCarthy hosted the show. The band Chicago played on stage along with Blue Cantrell, Joey Fatone (yes, my ex and also one of the N-sync guys), Kelly Osborn, Drew Carey, Paul Rodriquez, Jimmy Kimmel, and Adam Carola all performed as well. Hef went up on stage, blew out the candles on the 50th Anniversary Cake and announced the 50th Anniversary issue Playmate.
So many stars attended the party. Bettie Page (she looked great, so cute, sweet and charming!), Johnny Dep, Alisa Mallano, Pam Anderson (we talked about my bondage modeling, she thought it was cool), David Hasselhof, Anna Nicole Smith (I reminded her of the Mudd Fight we had on her TV Show), Anna Nicole`s Lawyer friend; Howard Stern, Geraldo Rivera, The Reverend Jesse Jackson, Kerem Abdul Jabbar, Sharon Osborn (she is so cute, we hugged and I kept professing my love for her!), Jack Osborn, Kaito Kaylin, Lawyer Gloria Alread, Victoria Jackson, Mamie Van Doren, Lance Bass, Roseanne Barr, Paris Hilton (I was feeling so good, I grabbed her butt, twice!), Hal Sparks (we hit it off pretty good. I am a major fan of his. I introduced him to Bettie), Barbie Benton (Hef`s ex-girlfriend), many Playmates, Playboy Bunnies, all the regular Mansion attendees, and so many other stars that I probably did not see but will hear about later.
I danced all night long with a feisty Trumpet Player; Ray Anthony. He was once in the Glenn Miller Band. He dated many Hollywood starlets including Ann Margaret, Barbara Eden, Marilyn Monroe, and he was once married to Mamie Van Doren. He still plays in his own band, The Ray Anthony Band. He is over 80 years old and an energetic fierce dancing machine! I cannot wait to see how the TV Show will turn out. I hope they capture how fantastic the party really was!!
<>
Oxox, Stacy

October 02, 2003
I am finally starting to produce my own Videos. If you are interested in creating your own custom video, please log onto: http://www.StacyBurkeProductions.com for the complete details.
I am going through my closet right now to find the perfect dress for the televised Playboy 50th Anniversary Party this Saturday October 4th. I think I will wear my new gold evening dress. It is a very exclusive party h eld at the Playboy Mansion and it will be televised, so I must look just perfect. Also, look for me in the New November 2003 issue of Playboy Magazine on page 154. Can you spot me? Clue: look for my silver arm-band, it gives me away every time ;-)
Regarding last weeks Stacy`s Words. I should have ended them with this paragraph:
I hear these radio shows that make sense, even though they make me mad. They say that Women choose their future. Women that want family & marriage usually have to commit to just that. They must give up having a career. Most me n want the traditional wife who stays home, keeps the house in order, cooks, raises their children and keeps her man happy. I am fine with all that, but just not for me. I guess I did choose my life. I do love it, don`t get me wrong, I really have a great life. I love my career, I wouldn`t change that. I refuse to cook, unless it is a Barbeque, microwavable or if I am really in the mood. I am not the domestic type. I love life outside the 4 walls, I want to go and try everything. I always thought I would just find a companion of the opposite sex that would just join me and share their life with me. Maybe it will happen, maybe it is just a fantasy, and maybe it will just be my cats, my wonderful career, the ocean and me. Hummm, what am I complaining for again?

Oxox, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment