Sunday, March 13, 2011

7/28/04-4/15/04 - Blast from the Past: Stacy`s Diary

(Oldest Post on Bottom - Newest Post on Top)

July 29, 2004
Secret Magazine InterviewSecret:

Why and when did you start to model?
SB.) I was 18, fresh out of high school and an ex-school mate of mine needed a model for his college Calendar. I loved it! I danced around posing here and there. I was very energetic. I was hooked ever since.
Secret: Regarding the title "Fetish a gogo", I suppose that you are a big fan of john Willie and Eric Stanton. Did you have heard about them before you started to be bondage modeling?
SB) Just a little. I knew of Fetish more as a lifestyle, not as a career. It was a great discovery that there was such a thing as a Fetish Model, Fetish Actress & Fetish Performer.
Secret: as far as I can see form your website contents, you are more into what we call "American bondage", just as a normal next door girl caught in her real life and tied up. At the opposite, did you ever thought to be like Willie's or Stanton's heroines, dressing into rubber, stockings and high heels to model?
SB) Not only do I think about it, but I heavily include it in my life, my career & on my site. Those images are everywhere of me dressed like that, are you sure you know who you are talking to? LOL!!
Secret: I can imagine that most of your fans think you're like on your website in you real life... Is it?
SB) Pretty much. I post what I happen to be doing that week. My career & my site is 100%. My personal & public life is pretty much meshed together; even I cannot see the line at times.
Secret: What is your personal fetish? What gives you the biggest rush?
SB) I like really playful, campy stuff. I love the Superhero & Super heroine Fetish, Knocked Out Fetish & Toy Gun Play. I also love watching Guy on Guy action that is so hot!! Queer as Folk has to be the sexiest show on TV!!!
Secret: Do you get a kick in showing off your body? Or do you do it for any artistic reason?
SB) Sometimes I get a kick out of it, if I am feeling good about my body at the time. During the Bad-Body image days, the Corset is my best friend!
Secret: Do you attend fetish/BDSM parties, and if so, do you participate and play?
SB) When I can, yes. But Parties are always at a bad time for me. I am a Day girl. I like getting up early and going to bed before mid-night. I am not a Night-Owl. When the Sun goes down, so does my Energy. Besides, I play enough everyday, I let the parties be for the 'Normal' people, who work 9-5 jobs and need that release. I am lucky, I live it, no release needed :-)
Secret: What are your hobbies? Who are your heroes?
SB) My hobbies seem to be the Internet. I love creating websites, gathering information, learning stuff, and communicating. I also love the beach, outdoor activities & dancing. ------ My heroes? Well, anybody that adopts children. I think we have way to many children in Foster Homes and Orphanages. Some people are just vain and desire a carbon copy of themselves. More people should give a loving home to a homeless child. I also wish people would only have as many children as they can afford, not only financially, but mentally & physically afford. I see so many children without parental guidance and they get themselves into so much trouble, which, in turn, gets us all into trouble. We all suffer from it, it is a domino effect.
Secret: What sexual fantasy you would like to realize?
SB) I pretty tapped all of them out. Now, the only thing I fantasize about is having someone that loves me, hangs out with me, travels with me, laughs at my jokes, tells me everything will be okay when things are bad, non-judgmental, always has a smile and a warm hug waiting for me and lets me be me. If that can’t happen, then just send me over Hal Sparks, he will do! Ummmm.....yummy!!!
Secret Magazine: Whom do you admire or is your idol?
SB) Career-wise, it is Bettie Page. She was the 1st well-known Fetish Model that crossed over into the mainstream world. She opened a lot of doors for us in the Fetish World!
Secret Magazine: If you had a million dollars, what would you do with them?
SB) 1st I would Invest the whole amount so it multiplies, then divide the profits & give some to my Grandmother, Friends, Animal Shelters, a few Charities, use some for myself to travel the world and invest the rest in Real Estate & my Sites.
Secret Magazine: You cannot live of being a “bondage model” forever… what will you do after this?
SB) What? I can’t?? Humm, that sounds like a challenge to me. I think I will do this forever. Have you ever heard of Granny’s in Bondage??? LOL!!! Seriously, I will never leave this business. My role might change, I might be behind the scenes, producing, directing or something, but I will never leave.
Secret Magazine: What is you ultimate-dream-come-true?
SB) No more gangsters, no more violence, no more crime, no more poverty, no more cruelty and everyone owns at least 2 cats, Cats rule!!!

July 22, 2004
GlamourCon 2004 Interview pt2
GC) How did you first get involved with Glamourcon?
SB.) Wow, I don’t remember exactly how I got involved with GlamourCon. I think I must have come as a Fan/Customer at first and then I decided to get a booth of my own.
GC) How do you think Glamourcon benefits you?
SB.) I always have fun at GlamourCon. I usually do not bring much to sell. I usually go, just to go. Every year I get more and more merchandise, so I think this year I will have a bunch of new Videos & Photo CD`s and stuff.
I think it does a lot for Public Relations & Networking more then anything. I really do not care if I sale anything. Merchandise selling only goes so far. Person to person contact goes a lot farther. I am mainly there to meet people, talk to my fans and meet with other models & photographers.
GC) Do you have an interesting Glamourcon story?
SB.) My m ost touching GlamourCon moment was a few years ago. It was on a Sunday, the last day of GlamourCon. It was the last hour. Many vendors & models packed up and went home early. There were a few fans & costumers strolling around visiting the few left over tables. I still had my booth completely set up, standi ng & talking to a couple of my ‘posse-boys’ (my little group of friends that come visit me at every convention and helps me carry things and watch my booth for me during bathroom breaks). A guy walks up to me with a big smile on his face. I could tell he was extremely shy and had a hard time approaching me. He came up to me and proceeded to tell me that he was a fan of mine and that he traveled over 3 hours just to come see me. He was afraid that he might have arrived to late when he walked in and saw a few vendors gone. I talked to him for a while gave him a hug and autographed photo. I could tell it meant a lot to him.
I thought to myself, what if I decided to pack up just _ hour early; he would have traveled 6 hours (3 hours to GlamourCon & 3 hours back) and would have missed me. Ever since then, I try my hardest to be at my booth through out the scheduled time.
GC) Some folks have placed you at one of our favorite places, the Playboy Mansion. What's the skinny on that?
SB.) I have known Hef for a long time, even before he knew we knew each other! I filmed a Troma movie at the Mansion, I went to a Wrap Party there, and we saw each other at Night Clubs & Conventions. Over 3 years ago I was doing a Live Radio Show from the Playboy Mansion and Hef comes walking out. He sees me, waves and has his photographer get my name & number. The next week Hef calls me! He actually calls me at home and says; ‘Hello my Darling, this is Hugh Hefner’! He invites me out and asks me ‘how do I know you? You look so familiar to me’. I proceeded to tell him that we run into each other quite often. That is how it started and I have been his loyal & devoted friend ever since. I once was one of his live-in girlfriends for a while and now I stay at the Mansion every weekend, go out with him & his girls on Fridays and attend all the Mansion Parties. It is a tough life, but I get through it somehow ;-)
GC) Let's get a bit personal if we may. Does fetish enter what you find sensual?
SB.) It seems I learn more & more every year. I really favor the Superheroine Role Play. I love playing the Superheroine, wearing a fabulous sexy tight outfit, fight crime, get into trouble, get into peril and I also get the girl!
GC) What do you look for in your "perfect man?"
SB.) Besides Hugh Hefner? Well, my perfect man needs to be just like your typical Lead Actor Under-Dog Movie Guy. You know the movies I am talking about. Like the John Cusack type of movies from the 1980`s. The good-hearted, underdog that has a hard time getting the girl because he is so sweet, nice & honest but with a wild sexy quirk about him. Yeah, I want to be the leading lady that he chases after and we live happily ever after once he catches me.
GC) Tell us about your website (http://www.stacyburke.com/) How much does it cost to join and what can a member expect?
SB.) Right now I am running a Join for $3.99 Introductory Special- after that it is $12.95 a month.
I am constantly upgrading, improving and adding tons of new content to it. In fact I am making some major improvements to it this month. It is basically my life, so it is a constant work in progress, just like I am.
I update weekly with tons of Photos, Videos, 24/7 Live Web cams, Member’s Forum, Flashback Section, Featured Friend Section, Pay Per View Archive Library, Audio Clips, Out & About Party & Behind the Scenes Pictures, Magazines, Clothing, Message Boards, Stacy’ s Words, My Web Journal, Party News, Events, Etc, Etc. It gets bigger a better every year, month, week & day!!!
GC) What does the future hold for Stacy Burke?
SB.) Who knows? I love creating things, like websites (I have over 70 now), photos, videos, movies, acting, modeling, making & selling stickers, clothing, etc. There are too many Jobs & Careers in the world and so little time. I have never had a job I did not like. If I don’t like the job or career that I am doing, I quit and do something else. I will never quit doing what I love, so I will continue to be me, in which, in this case is my career.
GC) Before you go, please tell us a secret.
SB.) At times, I suffer from a mild case of Road Rage. I am not a very good housekeeper. I don’t date. If I am not on a shoot or at the Mansion, I am on my computer, wearing comfy clothes, no make-up, ponytail, eating pretzels and my kitty cats lying at my feet.

July 15, 2004
GlamourCon 2004 Interview
GC) Tell us a bit about your background. Where are you from?
SB.) I am from Pomona California. My Grandparents raised me strictly. I was a Misfit Punk Rocker who won Homecoming Queen as a fluke. The popular kids were going to pull a ‘Carrie’ type prank on me, but it backfired. They did not realize that the misfits, underclassmen, geeks & freaks out number the popular kids, so I actually won for real. Hehehe, you should have seen their faces, it was priceless! I played the Sex Pistols and Slam-danced (Moshed) with my Punker friends at my Homecoming Dance.
GB) Tell us how you got interested in modeling.
SB.) I was raised as an only child, so I had to entertain myself. I got into acting in school and loved living out different roles, fantasy and being anyone I wanted in a wink of an eye. Modeling is a form of acting and I love portraying and exploring different facets of my personality through modeling & acting, no matter how big or small the venue is.
GC) Do you remember your first photo shoot? Tell us about that?
SB.) I was 18, fresh out of high school and an ex-school mate of mine needed a model for his college Calendar. I loved it! I danced around posing here and there. I was very energetic .
GC) Your website welcomes us to your "Fetish A Go-Go." Let's talk fetish. Tell us about how that got started.
SB.) I guess I was always into Fetish without knowing it. I loved the old Batman & Robin TV series. My 1st words was not Mommy or Daddy, it was Batman! I loved everything about that series. The costumes, the in-peril, the fighting, the colors, the bondage, the Superheroes, the good verses evil. I would pretend I was a Superhero or Genie.
I also love the old Beach Blanket a-go-go movies. I always wanted to liv e that life, having bon-fires, go-go dancing and partying on the beach.
Funny, I grew up doing exactly what I dreamed of doing that is soooo Groovy!!!
GC) What's it like to be a fetish chick?
SB.) It’s awesome!! It is limitless. It has no boundaries (pun intended). It has no judgment. It is a great title that allows me to be whatever I want and show the world that Fetish does not mean dark or scary. It can be fun and campy as well.
GC) Some folks make the B/D D/s scene out to be dark and oh so serious yet you and your website represent it as being upbeat and fun. Why the dif ference?
SB.) My sites reflect my life and me. I am not a dark sad person. I guess I am not your stereotypical Fetish Chick. I generally look on the bright side of life, I love mornings, I love the sun, I love wearing bright colors, I love trends, I love being tan, I love being blonde, I go to bed before midnight, I am not to fond of pain, but yet I love fetish play. I know there are more like me out there.
Fetish is not only about darkness, S & M, dungeons, whips & chains. That is like saying ‘if you visit California, you know what the rest of the USA is about’. That is so wrong, it is a part of the US but it does not represent the entire United States.
GC) What was the wildest photo shoot you ever did?
SB.) Well, it is not that wild, but it sure was fun. I do Air Gun Play Videos. Remember when you were a kid and you used your finger as a gun and you went around the neighborhood running for cover and pretending to shoot your friend and they would run for cover and do the same to you? As you shoot your finger at them, you say the words ‘Pow-Pow & Bang-Bang’ and every so often you would pretend they shot you and yo u would fall to the floor in your Oscar Worthy Death Performance. Damn, that is fun as hell and I get paid to do that. Is that awesome or what??

July 8, 2004
I have been busy with photo shoots and taking care of urgent (behind the scenes) business. I am stressed and trying to get everything in order. I do not want to burden you with the boring lengthy details, but it is taking much time and stressing me out. I cannot wait until it is all settled. I am dying to play with my new home web cam!!
I went on my 1st date in 3 years this past Monday Night. I was at the airport last month on my way to Germany, & I had to get my luggage x-rayed, the guy checking my bags was flirting with me and asked me out. I never flirt with strangers let alone decide to go out with them. I decided to stop being that way and give the guy a chance. I told him I was on my way to Germany, so we would have to go out once I return. When I got back home a week later we were playing ‘phone-tag’. Either I was not home or he was not home. We finally met for drinks this past Monday. He seemed l ike a nice guy, but he was asking me if I ever was in love, if I ever wanted to get married, if I ever wanted kids and if I was in a relationship, if I would give up my weekend stays at the Mansion. He told me that he wants a bunch of kids and he wants to be in love again. Is it just me, or is that a little to personal or to soon to be talking about on the 1st date? I must admit, you got to give the guy credit for getting right to the point, but on the 1st date? On the date, he was only drinking non-alcoholic beer and I had a hot dog and had a couple of real beers. He did not eat, he said he ate earlier and was still full. He gave me a few ‘red-flags’.
We ended up having a good time anyway. We talked for a few hours, he walked me home and we ended the date saying that we would go out again later in the week. He left me a phone message yesterday and I will call him back today. I don’t know if I want to go out with him again. He is a good guy, but I think I am not the kind of girl he wants. He sounds like he is looking for a stay at home wife that will give him a bunch of kids. I am NOT that girl and I do not want him to get to get feelings for me when I know that it wont work out in the end. I do not know how to bring this up to him today, but I got to somehow. He is a good guy and deserves to find what he is really looking for.
So much for getting back into the dating world – sigh.

Oxox, Stacy

July 1, 2004
Okay, things are starting to move, finally! I have decided not to stress out by having extra time at home. I decided to accept it, embrace it & enjoy it! Did I do my much needed domestic duties & errands? No, I toyed on my computer, a lot! I figured out how a little html (computer talk) and created a few more sites. I finally decided to stop fighting my urge & to give in to doing nothing but play on my computer. I usually do not have the time for it. And when I do have the time, I feel guilty because I really should be out earning money to pay for my rent & bills or doing household domestic duties that I seem to neglect frequently. I finally gave in to my urge. I decided, hey, this might lead to a new career path, who knows. I enjoy communica ting, working, learning and creating things on the web.
I finally recieved my New LogTech Click Smart 420
Web cam the other day. I was sooo excited to plug it in. l got everything out
of the box and preceded to hook it up to my computer. It comes with
the USB port cable to hook the camera to my `puter. Well, l do not
have a USB Port on my `puter. I only have a Video port that is a
little hole. I did notice that l have a USB port on my DSL Cable Box that is connected to my `puter, but that is a small square hole and l need a
slim rectangle hole. To look at the back of `purter, l had to move a bunch of stuff and turn my `puter around. I turned it back around after my
failed attempt to hook my new webcam to it and then it started
making a funny grinding noise. I assume it is the fan; I must have
jarred some dust loose into the fan or something.
I got extremely discouraged! I thought I was finally able to hook up my Home Webcam. In a last minute attempt to make things work, I decided to hook my old video camera (what I used as a webcam before) back into my `puter. I played around a bit and to my surprise I got it to work! Sometimes when I re-boot or log off my webcam, it does not always work when I try to log back it. Sometimes a pop-up box will come on my `puter that says; ‘Webcam is not connected to Computer’ –when I know for a fact it is. So , sometimes I have close in and out of my browser or re-boot a few times before my `puter recognizes my webcam.
If you scroll down my yellow table of contents in our Member Section, you will see a link to my Home Webcam. When you have a chance, click onto it, I just might on LIVE right now!

* Happy 4th of July! *
Oxox, Stacy

June 24, 2004
I am feeling really stifled right now. I have had 3 days off in a row and the free time is really getting to me. I hate not having a busy schedule. There are a ton of things I need to do, but do I use my abundance of free time to do it? No, I do not. Instead I am pacing back and forth, brain storming and spending a lot of time on the net cruising for information. As you know I have many small websites that I own, design, create and maintain on my own. I want to do more with those sites, but my lack of Webmaster knowledge is stifling me. I have many books on the subject, I have Webmaster software and there are plenty of self-learning websites out there. I do not have the patience to handle or learn from any of those tools at hand. I learn mainly by just toying around on my computer with trail and error. However, that is a very dangerous way to learn with me. I get very upset at my `puter and sometimes I take out my frustration on the poor thing which can be very costly. I learn better by having someone show me. The only problem with that is, I would have to go drive over an hour in major traffic to go to someone that knows how to teach me, if I were to be so lucky to find someone with the time or patience to teach me.
I still have yet to receive my web camera. I cannot wait until I receive it. I want to hook it up and get it running up here for you guys, my website members. I want it to be a 24/7-voyeur camera, so you can check up to see what I am doing at anytime. At times I will go onto my Stacy’s Chat feature, already up in my table of Contents, so we can chat at the same time. This will be different that the webcamera`s I have had in the past. This will only be seen by you, my members and for no extra charge.
Hopefully it will get here soon. That way you can see me as I pace back and forth all day, hehehe.
F.Y.I: Last week I posted the following:
This Week @ http://www.stacyburke.com/ppv/: !! MEGGA-MASSIVE UPDATE!! New Pix & Videos in every Section & a New Out & About Section Added!!!! - Well, I guess the Updates were just too MASSIVE, and they are taking a bit longer to post then as planned. I was very upset when they were not up as promised. Sorry for the delay, they should be up by this weekend.

Oxox, Stacy

June 17, 2004
I just got in from Germany. 14-hour straight flight plus 3 hour shuttle wait/ride home. Eating tons of German Chocolate, yum!! Strange, after eating a lot of German Pretzels, Hot Dogs, Chocolate, Pastries, Yogurt, Cheese & Beer and not exercising you would think l would have gained weight, but when l got home, l had to see how wei ght l thought l gained, and to my surprise, l lost 2 pounds!!! Weird!!!
Things are soooo expensive in Germany; l spent 70 euros (equal to 100 US dollars) on what looked like cheap little knick-knack souvenirs. Gas is over 7 dollars a gallon!!
I met the Italian Soccer team while I was there; they were staying at the same hotel. Germans love American Women; they really roll out the 'welcome mat'. They also want American Playboy magazines!! They got soooo excited when they saw that l had one. I asked why don’t they buy the US Version through ebay. They said the Germany law does not protect them from bandits. They will buy a US Playboy, but when customs snags it or the seller takes the money without shipping the Playboy, German law does not do anything to get their money back. They say 10 euros is not enough money to fight about.
I spent all of my time either at the BoundCon convention hall, in my hotel room or at the hotel dinning room. I had no time for sight seeing. Next year, I will have to stay longer to see more of Munich. As much as I did see, I liked it very much. I got to ride on the infamous Auto-bond! It was not as fast & scary as I have imagined. I am happy to say that a lot of people did drive at a safe speed. The food in Germany is very good! I tried the Munich special Weisswurst, which means white sausage. It is a special food in Munich only and you eat it with sweet mustard and warm fresh hot pretzels from the bakery. It was very good. I especially loved the sweet mustard and warm fresh German pretzels! I did not get a chance to visit any beer gardens, which are popular in Germany, but I did get to try German beer fresh from the vending machine from my hotel! Yep, they have beer in the vending machine, very cool! I love German beer; it is the best beer that I have ever tried so far!!
Everyone was soooo sweet and friendly. I met a lot of great people at BoundCon. Go to BoundCon.com and visit the websites linked there, they are very good at what they do & everyone deserves a visit. The bondage stage performances were awesome, the fashion was beautiful, the vendors had unique and interesting items, everybody seemed to be happy, smiles everywhere, lots of press and everyone was running a mock getting tied up! I met a lot of new connections and many new friends. I cannot wait to return next year!! However, it is g ood to be back home in a non-smoker friendly environment with plenty of Spenda (great tasting American diet sugar), they only have bitter saccharin there. However they have the best tasting diet cola that I have ever had and they serve it is the cutest baby glass bottles! I will post many photos of my German/Munich Adventure up here soon!!

Oxox, Stacy

June 10, 2004
I am writting this weeks Stacy`s Words on Monday June 7th. I just got home from my weekends stay at the Playboy Mansion, from doing a morning interview, doing a late afternoon custom video shoot with Tanya Danielle for Cuel Video and grocery shopping. I am now fixing my shoot bag for tomorrow with JB Video and unpacking my weekend bags. All day tomorrow I will be shooting then running a few errands. When I get home, I must feed & water my cats & plants, clean the house, answer emails, phone calls, pay bills, update the website and pack for my Germany trip. Wednesday I am off on a plane to Munich Germany attending BoundCon! I will be returning home on Monday June 14th.
Hope all is well with you all, take care and I will talk to you when I get back. *smootches*

oxox, Stacy

June 3, 2004
I had a very awesome birthday weekend! On Friday, as soon as I put my weekend bags into my bedroom at the Playboy Mansion, Hef came in and wished me a Happy Birthday, gave me a Birthday Card & a Birthday Gift. When I went down to the dinning room for Dinner, Bridget & Holly gave me more Birthday wishes, cards and gifts. Holly gave me a bunch of Disney stuff and Bridget gave me a bunch of Superheroine stuff. I even got a cool Wonder Woman Under-roos outfit, which is like an underwear/PJ outfit.
On Saturday Bridget took me to the Renaissance Fair- Hazaar!!! Bridget dressed as a Peasant Ale Wench and I dressed as a Renaissance Belly dancer. I had a tasty Black & Tan Ale, which I have been craving for over a month. We had a grand time.
The whole weekend was hot and sunny and we spent most of it at the Mansion’s swimming pool and watched the movies, The Day After Tomorrow & Troy, in the screening room. Both movies were just okay, nothing special, the price was right ;-)
I am in the process of scouting for a good Live Web cam Video Chat company that I can add to our site so you can watch and chat with me LIVE from my house. I want to have an option to run it continually, like a voyeur cam. Stay tuned for details coming up real soon.
F.Y.I: I will be attending BoundCon, a bondage convention (http://www.BoundCon.com) in Munich Germany from this Wednesday June 9th and I should be returning home on Monday June 14th. I will be un-reachable during that time.

OXOX, Stacy

May 27, 2004
Today is May 27th 2004 and it is my Birthday. I am not doing anything special today, just the normal Thursday Errand Running Day, Updating my Sites, Doing my Domestic Chores, Packing my Shoot Bag for tomorrow (working with Slamm) and Packing my Weekend Bag for my normal Weekend stays at the Pl ayboy Mansion. Bridget & I have plans to go to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire on Saturday. I hope nothing comes up that spoils those plans. I LOVE the Renaissance Faire!! I used to get season passes and go every weekend. I love being Outdoors, getting dressed up as a Wench or Belly Dancer, walking around for hours, I love the Food, the Ale, the Mead, the Belly Dancers, the Shakespeare Plays, the Rat Petting Zoo, the People, The Pirates, the Corsets, The Wenches, I love everything about it! This is the last weekend, so if anything comes up that changes our plans to go, that’s it until next year. It would be a bummer to miss it.
I also am going though a little internet business hell. I changed billing services for BondageChick.com. I was just paying way too much by having two different billing companies, so I decided to put bondagechick.com on the same billing company that StacyBurke.com is. I ran into a few problems. It seems that I was not approved to offer MasterCard or Visa to join last week, but everything should be worked out now, all payment options should be available now.
I also was also surprised to find out that StacyBurke.com was not ac cepting MasterCard as a payment option to join. Thankfully I received a few emails from people that wanted to join but could not because they only had a MasterCard. I had my trusty web-guy get to the bottom of this and it should be fixed soon if not already.
You guys are my eyes and ears. If there you have any problems with any of my websites, please let me know. I want my sites to run as smoothly & as easily as possible. The sooner I know about it, the faster I can fix it.
Thank you for a Great Special Live Video Chat on Wednesday May 26th!! It went so great that I am planning on doing more of them, at least once a month. Keep checking my Current Events Section &/or my Web Journal (link on top of my Current Events Page) for Special Live Video Chat Schedules.

Oxox, Stacy

May 20, 2004
I worked hard for this weeks Stacy’s Words; I gotta say that I am determined. I literally walked over 4 miles, spent 2 hours on the street and spent an extra 40 dollars just to get these words up by tonight! Let me e xplain. Thursdays are my errand day, so I was walking around the neighborhood running my errands. I got home around 4:30pm. I decided to wait to put my groceries away and do a few things on my computer & write this weeks words. I sit down and a few minutes go by when a weird error comes on my screen, I click okay, and then all of a sudden my computer mouse stops working. Nothing I do will make it work, so I re-boot the computer. The mouse still will not work. I un-plug my mouse tinker with it then decide to look for old mouse. After a half an hour looking for it, I finally found it. I tried plugging it in to my computer but the plug was the wrong shape.
I could have gotten in my car and drove to a computer store but parking spots are golden where I live and did not want to give up my parking spot. You see Thursday & Friday mornings are street sweeping mornings. Friday mornings are the worst. There never is any parking spots on the correct/safe side on Thursday night/Friday Mornings. If you do not grab your parking spot early Thursday afternoon, then you either lose out having a parking spot or if you do find a spot on the Friday street sweeping side, you will have a $30.00 ticket waiting for you once you return to your car. That being said, you see why I decided not to drive to a computer store.
It was 5pm and I knew I had at least 2-3 hours of daylight left and I was planning on going on an afternoon jog anyway, so I decided I would go on foot. I knew there was a Rite Aide nearby and remembered seeing computer mousses there before. I threw on my running shoes and ventured out. I walked to Rite Aide, no computer mouse. I knew there was a Good Guys not to far, so off I went again. I walked into the Good Guys and asked for a computer mouse. The Good Guys does NOT sell computer anything, let alone a mouse! They only sell audio, video, CD`s, Floppy Disks, Magazines, Movies and everything else, but NOT computer equipment!!! Go fi gure! The Good Guys are n ot Good Guys at all; they should change their name to the Sucky Guys!!
The clerk told me there was a PC Store about a mile or so up the street, so again, off I go. I walk, I walk, and I walk, now for 2 hours straight! I see nothing, I walk into a Kinko’s, a Longs Drug Store just incase they might have a mouse. Nope, nothing. I walk some more, I start seeing bars on windows of ho mes, I see less and less of what would be, could be a computer store or anything close to it. I start losing hope of finding one and it would be dark soon. I probably could have turned around and walked home, I may have even gotten home before dark, but I still would not have my mouse and would be computer-less until Friday afternoon!! I would not have that. I walked into a tavern that I past by and called for a cab.
I told the cab driver my problem and that I needed a close computer store that was hopefully still open, if not my last option was a nearby Target. He knew of a place really close by. The cab driver waited for me as I ran it and got my new fancy mouse. The cabdriver was amazed how far I walked! As he was taking me home, as I watched him go past my route and the time it took to get me home, I was amazed! He estimated that I walked about 4 miles, hec it seemed farther than that. But I guess that does not count the parking lots and walking through each store looking for my mouse and my errand walk that I took earlier, so I guess that puts me at 5 miles! It still seems like I walked farther then that.
Anyway, it is now 8pm and I still have to put away my grocer ies, but I got my Stacy’s Words up!

Oxox, Stacy

May 13. 2004
I am running around getting my errands done so I can come back home and pack for my Vegas Trip. I am scheduled to be the MC, Host, Guest Model & Stage Performer at Dressed to Thrill 7. I am sure it will be one exciting adventure to talk about!
In last weeks Stacy’s Words I told you that some major drama was going on at the Playboy Mansion and that I will tell you when I can. Well, I can’t go into much detail yet, but lets just say justice is finally being served! The 3 mean, bad, evil girlfriends have been ask to move out of the Mansion and no longer be Hef`s Girlfriends! I know, it is 2 years too late, but I guess true justice takes much patience. They are in the process of moving out, so the change has yet to fully soak in and take affect. That means that only Holly (Hef`s main girlfriend) and Bridget (my friend –well both are my friend, but Bridget more so) are Hef`s only live-in girlfriends at this moment. Th ere is a new girl, Kendra that might move in as a live-in girlfriend, who is nice (so far, I hope she stays nice, sometimes money & fame changes people, so we will just have to wait and see). I still live there on the weekends. I used to share a room with Bridget, but now I have my own room, which is soooo cool!!
Since the 3 evil mean girls are gone, I am free to go out with Hef & his girls more often, have my picture taken with them and be seen with them in public. Before, the 3 evil mean girls were ashamed to be seen with me because of my career choice (Fetish Model), which never made any sense, since one of the girls dabbled in the same modeling field that I am in. When the 3 evil mean girls were around, I had to stay my distance, so I would not upset them, in-turn upsetting the event and making a ‘scene’.
A regular guest at the Playboy Mansion whispered to me, Holly & Bridget that it is a ‘New, Improved, Reduced Crew with 30% less Fat’! Hahaha, that was sooo funny. I guess other saw the evilness as well. It is going to be weird not to feel negative energy, not to have evil stares, not having to whisper to my friends around them, n o fear of being set-up, framed or mocked, to be able to laugh and be a dork without the fear of being ridiculed or judged! I hope I do not speak to soon. Hopefully, Good has finally won, at least for now. A big heavy dark cloud has been lifted from the Playboy Mansion, Freedom!!!

Oxox, Stacy

May 06, 2004
Busy week yet again! I have been staying at the Playboy Mansion extra this weekend because of the extra activity going on.Thursday they officially announced the Playmate Of the Year 2004 and we had a grand luncheon and after party at the Sky Bar. Then we have big dinners & watch movies on the weekends, as well as go out dancing.
There is a lot of drama and changes going on at the Playboy Mansion right now and I have front row seats! I can`t really say what is going on right now, but I will say the change is for the better! I will fill you guys in once the dust settles ;-)
When I get home on Monday, I have soooo many errands to do to get ready for Dressed to Thrill in Las Vegas. I am scheduled to be the MC at that event. I will be there from May 13th-16th. I hope you come visit me, it is going to be a Blast!!! http://www.DressedToThrill7.com (I am the Go-Go Dancer on the site!)

oxox, Stacy

April 29, 2004
Have you ever dropped something really heavy on your foot before? Man does that ever hurt!! I was at a party a couple weeks ago, wearing high heeled flip flops and a very heavy pedestal Champaign ice bucket (full of ice and a brand new full bottle of Champaign) fell hard on the top of my foot, right on the big bone of the arch, OUCH!!! It hurt sooo bad I could not even speak! It was all cut up, bleeding and it was swelling up fast. I put a bag of ice on it to keep the swelling at bay. It felt like I broke my foot, but I doubt it. I can walk just fine, but the top of my foot hurts really badly and it is taking a long to heal & feel better. I might have fractured or cracked the bone, but it is too late to do anything about it now. All I can do it wait around until it heals and hope it there is no scar or bump that remains.
Okay, buckle your seat belts! I am doing more than Spring Cleaning my house; I am Spring Cleaning my websites! I will be re-vamping, re-tweaking, and adding few things here and there, so keep your eyes open, I don’t want you to miss anything.

Oxox, Stacy

April 22, 2004
Wit & wisdom of Mark Twain:
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
A lie can travel half-way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes
Indecency, vulgarity, obscenity, greed, bigotry- these are strictly confined to man; he invented them. Among the higher animals there is no trace of them.
Be respectful to your superiors, if you have any.
Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -- several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight. He has made a graveyard of the globe in trying his honest best to smooth his brother's path to happiness and heaven....The higher animals have no religion. And we are told that they are going to be left out in the Hereafter. I wonder why? It seems questionable taste.
Suppose you were an idiot. Suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. - Suppose you were an idiot. Suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Oxox, Stacy

April 15, 2004
It is Spring Time and time for Spring Cleaning. I think I have been purposely keeping myself busy by working a lot. If I am away from home working I cannot stay home and do what I really should be doing. I should be cleaning up the house, paying the bills, & organizing things. I have plenty of energy for work but when I get home my energy level drops to below zero.
I am trying out new eating habits. I do not diet but I am trying to add healthier things to my daily food intake to hopefully increase my energy level, as well as being he althier. I am trying to eat a grapefruit a day. I heard that grapefruit burns fat, suppresses appetite, helps to control your insulin levels, great in fiber in which helps to fill you up, full of vitamin C and is all around good for you. I am also adding tea to my daily diet. Either by drinking a glass of iced tea or attempting to drink a cup of hot Green Tea. I heard it is a great antioxidant and has almost the same benefits as the grapefruit. I am also adding Apple Cider Vinegar to my diet. I am still investigating the benefits from it, but I know it is a great inner body cleanser, healer and has energizing health qualities.
I am also trying to go back to drinking plenty of water. I cut back a lot because I just do not like the tastelessness of water. But I found this new fitness water called Propel by Gatorade. It has lots of vitamins in it and comes in great tasting flavors, my favorite is the Grape!
So I raise my glass of grapefruit juice to you and say, here is looking at you kid!

Oxox, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment