Saturday, March 5, 2011

8/2/01- 11/26/01 - Blast from the Past - Stacy`s Diary

(Oldest Post at Bottom - Newest Post on Top)

November 29
l want to thank everyone who voted for me at: http://www.whitelord.com/signy2001.html - l won 5th best bondage model of 2001, l am sooooo honored!!!!! l am having such a great time, l love what l do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just put up my Christmas lights last weekend. ls it my imagination, or is people decorating earlier? l think it is good to decorate early, like right after Thanksgiving, it gives you more time to enjoy them before taking them down! l even put my tree up already. lt is soooo pretty out! Christmas lights are sooooo pretty!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOoooooo, Pepsi has a new Pepsi Twist....yummmm....l love it....l just love my Pepsi! l am glad that Britney Spears indorses Pepsi, l just adore that girl, she is soooo cute & l love her dancing. l usually do not like 'Pop' music or Teen idols, but Britney is different....there is just something about her that l like. She`s cool!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Grandmother just bought a Leather Jacket, her 1st one. She said no one bought her one so she thought she would just buy herself one! l never knew she wanted a leather jacket! I call her my little 'Biker Mama'. Who knew my grandma had a wild streak, she is sooo cute! She bought a really nice expensive soft leather jacket, really nice....she has great taste!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l will be in my Live Fetish Girls Chat room very soon! Keep an eye on the schedule or ask the sysop when l am scheduled next.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oxox, Stacy

November 22
Gobble-Gobble-Gobble-Gobble-Gobble-Gobble-Gobble! Happy Turkey Day (a.k.a. Thanksgiving)!!! During these times, l think we have a lot to be thankful for. l wish everyone a very happy day, week, year & life!!!! Oh....and save me the drumbstick! ;-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l will be in San Francisco from Friday morning until Sunday night, to attend Spanksgiving (a fetish dinner) & to do a few photo shoots. l will be un-reachable until l return.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, l am in trouble already. l was doing my errons this week and while l was out, l saw all the new cool stuff for the holidays! l spent soooooooooooooooooooo much money, and not just for gifts...for me too! At this rate l will be broke before the new year! l should just stay home, it is too tempting to go out!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to all that joined me last Saturday for my 1st two hour Major LIVE Video Streaming Event! I will be re-broadcasting it soon! lt stars me, Eden Wells & Anna getting dominated by Mistress Stephanie Locke. l get put into a real body cast! They had to cut me out of it at the end! It was soooo fun!!! When you watch it Live, there is a chat running with it & you can make requests. l will be having more of these events, it was just too cool!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l will be back in my Live Fetish Girls Chat Room soon, so watch for that. They decided to stay open, yipe!!!! :-D

oxox, Stacy

November 15
Happy Gobble-Gobble Week everyone! It`s time to stuff our bellys as full as we can & then a hour later do it all over again, hooray!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l hope you all can join me this Saturday for my 1st Major LIVE Event! This Saturday November 17th from 4-6pm PAC time watch for a special link on my opening member`s page & watch a LIVE streaming video of Sultry Mistress Stephanie Locke dominating me, Emily Marilyn & Eden Wells! This is a Major 1st time event, but surely not the last time! This should be fun!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just opened a New Stacy Burke Bondage Only web-site: BondageChick.com -This site will be a no frills, simple straight forward web-site containing Bondage Only. It will have a Photo Gallery (updated once a week), Friends Gallery (updated monthly), a video gallery (updated monthly) and a Current Events section (updated weekly). Don`t worry, you wont miss a thing, EVERYTHING on BondageChick.com will 1st be shown here at StacyBurke.com, so no need to join both sites. StacyBurke.com will always have much more fresh content, plus many LIVE web-cams! StacyBurke.com will have more bondage, latex, wrestling, tickling, foot fetish, legs, stockings, corsets, superheronie s, spanking, etc, etc.....because it reflects me & my life, so I have to include it & share with you everything that I do! -And what a pleasure it is for me to do so! :-)

oxox, Stacy

November 08
Well l have been home for a week and l have yet to un-pack! l have been either busy with work or completely lazy on my days off. I just got done with GlamourCon, man does that ever rock! l love GlamourCon! l have a booth among the most beautiful women ever & get to meet & greet all the fans (many pix of GlamourCon soon to be posted here). l just love conventions, there is no money to be made there, it is ju st a great way to meet people, promote what you got going, get some press & run a mock!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l have a busy week ahead of me. l have shoots scheduled with Dorothy Laine, Darla Crane, Bryan Davis & Simone, Double Trouble (DTwrestling) & Diamond International.
Yes, it is good to be home!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l don`t know if l told you about my nightly ritual that l do. l tie my feet up very tight using ribbon, making them look as if l am wearing Gladiator sandals. Then walk around in my snug binds as well as flexing my feet against the ribbon. Then after about an hour or 2 l untie them & admire the ribbon marks on my feet. Another thing l like to do is to hammer my soles. l only have one problem, the hammer would sometimes hit a bone in my foot *ouch!* So l bought a rubber mallet....Eureka!.....the rubber mallet works wonderfully! Now l can pound my soles as hard as l can! But now l have another problem, my arm gets tired! Grrrr...oh well, between the ribbon foot bondage & my rubber mallet, my feet are indeed 'Happy Feet' :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, it is award time again for all of us Bondage People! l was honored to win 6th place last year as Best Bondage Model. If you would like to contribute to the voting this year you c an place your votes at: http://www.whitelord.com/signy2001.html - you can vote for you favorites there, hopefully me (hint, hint) *smile* :-)

oxox, Stacy

November 1
I am glad to say that I am back home, safe & sound!!! Oh how I missed you guys, my kitty kats, my computer, my work, my house, my friends, my grandma & everything else!!! Don`t get me wrong, I had a great time, but I really LOVE my life & were I live. I have been to many places, but as Dorothy once said still rings true; 'There is No Place Like Home'!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BondCon was a true success, I was quite impressed! I enjoyed meeting all of you guys and hope that BondCon becomes a yearly event! I didn`t get to see much of New York, since BondCon kept me busy, but the New York people that I ran into were very sweet & nice! I hope to travel back there &am p; site see a bit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next week I was in Berlin Germany for the 5 day Venus Faire (th e largest Adult convention in the world). I shared a booth with David Jackson of DDI & BootLovers.com, Tim of Skin2 magazine, Mike of Fetish-Realm Magazine, Perry Masters, Porsche Lynn, Club Doma, & Gwen Media. Most of the day was spent inside the convention, so I didn`t see anything of Germany. I did get to walk down the street every night for supper. I kept going to this quaint German Inn Restaurant. The 1st night I tried Hungarian Goulash, very good....like home cooking my grandmother used to make! Every night most of the crowd wanted steaks, Italian or Japanese food, but I wanted to try real German food. I can get steaks, Italian & Japanese food in the states. The next night I went to the same Germany Inn and tried the Beef Stroganoff. OMG......it was sooooooo goooood! They serve it with rice, not the noodles that we are used to. It was so rich, thick and very tasty, I ate the whole bowl! The next few nights I went with the crowd and ate at the steak place, eh, I wasn`t impre ssed. The last night I went back to the Inn and had the stuffed cabbage. Again, it was soooo good, I ate the whole thing...and this plate was huge! German food was very good. I love their breakfast there and I don`t even usual ly eat breakfast! They have great yogurt too & I love their coffee cream.....man I wanna go back and take time to see more of Berlin. The people were sooooo nice, kind & sweet! I just wish I could understand the German language better. I usually can figure out foreign languages, but not German....I was completely lost. I picked up a few words, but everyone got a kick out of teaching me the naughty German words. I bought my grandmother & friends chucks of the Berlin Wall. I met a lot of nice people there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next week I was off to England. I had a shoot with Keith Keital of FetishEyes.com . The shoot went really good. He dressed me up in all these fabulous latex outfits, boots, wetsuits, swimming caps, pump gags & Machs! He took the most fabulous pictures, you should see them here, hopefully soon. The next day I shot with LegMistress.com -again the shoot went great. It was almost to good to be true! They put me in a huge room full of beautiful latex, fabulous costumes and the cutest shoes ever & dressed me all up. l took many pix and did a Fem/Dom video. T hey even sent me home with a goodie bag full of vintage lingerie!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following weekend was the Mach2 (a division of the Macintosh Society). It was held Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Friday we all got together for dinner dressed in our rubber. Saturday I was in their Fashion show and got to wear the most wonderful boots, shoes & latex clothes ever! After the fashion show, I bought stuff in the vendors area. Infact I bought so much clothes from all my travels I had to buy another suitcase! Next was the big dinner where everyone dressed to impressed indeed! The Host MC was so characteristic! He looked as if he stepped right out of the Sgt. Peppers Album cover & came to life right in front of me! The last day was the goodbye breakfast, then off we went to go off to my last night in England. During my week in England I did get to sight see a bi t. Saw all the tourist spots, however I was in England before, back in 1999. I got to be a passenger in a car this time. It was sooo cool to see the cars coming in the other lane! I don`t think I could ever drive in England, I might get into an accident. The Roundabouts would confuse me. We drove across the country. I got to see the beautiful country sides of England, so beautiful! I got to see a lot of the Thames River in the country. It was like a little country creek with house boats and all. It was nice to see a different side of England, so beautiful & peaceful!
I had s uch a great time & I would like to thank Mike of Fetish Realm Magazine (www.fetish-realm.com ) for inviting me, I had a very pleasant & memorable experience!
However.......there is no place like home! :-)

oxox, Stacy

October 11
Hello, I am in NY right now attending BondCon (Oct.11th-14th) then I am going straight to Berlin Germany to attend The Venus Faire & poss ibly the Mach2 until Oct.30th. I will be un-reachable until then, so I will not be able to read or reply to any emails during that time. I miss my home, my work & my kitties sooooooooooooooo much! I get VERY home-sick if I am gone more than 1 week, so 3 weeks is very hard for me.
B.T.W. Look for me on the cover of the upcoming Bizarre Magazine! I am looking forward to coming home soon- Happy Halloween & Trick-or-Treat to you all! :-)

oxox, Stacy

October 4
I am back from 'Frisco'. Whew what a busy week! It all started with a great shoot with Paige White of Enslaved.com (which you will get to see the pix here soon as well). The next day I worked with the wonderful people at HogTied.com (which again, you will get to see the pix here soon). Then the following day I worked with a great Retro-Fetish Photographer Dave Deluxe from DaveDeluxe.com -We did a retro hawaiian tiki dancer set, then we went outside to an old bunker in San Fransico and he shot me in various fabulous latex outfits from The Moral Minority (MoralMinorityInc.com) and then we went to a cliff on the beach to shoot me in a green latex mermaid gown. lt was sooooo cool! The next day I shot with Danielle Betic (WhiteRabbitStudio.com). We went to a wooded area with me in a retro 1960 yellow checkerboard bikini with minature Army men, tanks & GI Joe below me trying to attack me as I squash them all. Yep, she transformed me into the 50 Foot Woman! That was sooooo cool! I can`t wait to see all these pix. Again all these shoots will be posted here on my site, so stay tuned! :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last day was the Folsom Street Faire. It was cold all week except the day of the Faire. It was a record breaker, over 100 degrees! Now imagine over 2000 people on a tiny street in latex in the sun drinking beer....yep heat stroke city! I got kind of sick & cranky from the heat. The fash ion show was awsome! Polly from the Moral Minority put me in a green latex naughty nurse outfit and put me on stage with a latex covered 'Gimp', ahhhh....soooooooo much fun, no matter the heat! After l took my latex off about a ton of water came off with it, no joke! Thats why people get sick when they are in the heat, in latex, not drinking water & drinking beer instead. You get dehydrated. I drank water only, I didn`t want to get sick. Everyone, you gotta check out the Folsom Street Faire, it is a site you just gotta see to believe- AWSOME!!
--------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------
I am off to NY next week from Oct.11th-15th to attend BondCon. I am sooo excited about that, I know it will be a great time. It will be almost like a family re-union, almost everyone in the business is scheduled to attend. I hope to see most of you there as well :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right after BondCon, I have no time to rest or go home, I am scheduled to board a plane & go straight to London to meet up with some friends, then accompany them on a p lane to Berlin Germany to attend the Venus Faire out there from Oct.16th-30th. I am excited about it, but it is a long time without being home. I am nervous because I actually get home sick if I am away for more than a week, I mean I REALLY get Home SICK! I hope I will be okay. I will be worried about my kitty kats, my mail, my bills, I will miss my email, my computer, my house......waaaaaaaaa, I miss them already! :-( But how many times does somebody invite you to Berlin? I gotta go, it is a trip of a lifetime! Ahhh....I got to figure out how I can get a least one day inbetween NY & Berlin to refresh, re-pack, check on my kittys (food, water & change their litterbox), check my mail, check my email, pay a few bills & surf the web a bit. Another worry, with all this travel, no work this month. I don`t know how I will pay my bills this month, last month was bad enough. Ahhh, what to do, what to do. I must say 'yes' to Berlin, who knows if I will ever get a chance to go ever again. I would love to see the world, but why can`t it come to me? LOL :-D

oxox, Stacy

September 27
Hello, l am in San Francisco all this week shooting for Paige, Hogtied, David Wiltgen, Danielle Bedic & modeling in the Moral Minority Inc Fashion Show for the Folsom Street Fair. l will be back on October 1st. l will not be able to read or reply to any emails during this time.
oxox, Stacy

September 20
We all know by now about the attack of the World Trad e Towers, the Pentagon & Flight 93. l am horrified by this whole thing on many levels. My heart goes out to all that was affected, as we are all affected by it in some way. l was suppost to fly out to Washington State the next day, to shoot out there. l post-poned it for a few months until the air-lines get somewhat back to normal. That trip was suppost to pay my bills for this month & now l find myself financially strapped. l was behind last month alone, but this put me back drastically l had nothing but free time since my schedule was free for my trip that never happened. l had so much nervous energy, but l had nothing to do.
-----------------------------------------------------
l found myself glued to my TV for days. l knew it was real, but l guess it didn`t really hit me until l went out into the world a few days later. l saw all the flags up, t he candles lit, saw & heard people talking about it. Wow, it WAS true, it DID happen! That is what made it really real to me. When it is just on TV you kind-of think it is a 'Hollywood' stunt, even though l saw that it wasn`t. When l went out into the world and listened to everyone talk about the same thing l saw on TV with the same concerns & em otions, it sunk in, IT WAS REAL, IT HAPPENED! That was a heavy feeling. l am still coping with my abundance of emotions running through me all at once. All l know is that l want Justice for all, not just Americans, Justice for ALL. I want for us all to have peace, love & freedom. l never felt so useless in all my life. l couldn`t do anything about this. l know l can do small amounts, but not enough as far as l am concern. We are so vulnerable and fragile, but at the same time we are protective & strong.
---------------------------------------------------
Well, l am doing something. l am organizing a ne ighborhood watch. l am tired of the un-wanted 'Suspicious' activity that l see going on in my neighborhood lately! l talk to law enforcements and l am in the middle of organizing a neighborhood watch & l will be the Volunteer Block Captain. l will hold meetings and sign-up other ' Watch-Dog's' to help me keep an eye on these concerns. l may not be able to keep All of America Safe, but l will do my best to keep the part of America that l live in a little safer.

oxox, Stacy

September 13
Waaaaa Summer is almost over & l feel like l have not yet experienced it to the fullest. l didn`t take my boat o ut once this year, oh well l guess there is always next year (pout!)
--------------------------------------------------
l had a great time at VAMP, I just love conventions & meeting people! l would like to thank my Posse....yes l finally have a posse! Whoooo-Hoooo... l`m getting famous!!! Just kidding :-D l would like to thank Robert & Terrenz for helping me pack up & carry my bags to my car, you are my sweeties, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! *smootches*
-------------------------------------------
Tony, my co-web-master was just too busy talking to the lovely Dita to pay any attention to little ol` me (big pout!) l guess he is just too popular to visit the peasents in the industry. LOL.....just kidding, love ya babe!
----------------------
Welcome Fall.....cuddle weather here we come! :-)

oxox, Stacy

September 6, 2001
Well my rib feels better...l think it was just a pulled or torn muscle. l didn`t have to go to the doctor, yeah! :-)
------------------- ----------------------------------------------
l am getting prepared for a very busy week as well as a very busy month! l have a shoot with Dorathy Laine of Forced Fantasies tomorrow. On Saturday l will have a booth at VAMP (http://www.vintageandmodernpinups.com/vamp3.html ), Then l have a Photo shoot workshop from 5:30pm-7:30pm, then l will try to make a book signing at 8pm, then l will attempt to attend Sin-a-Matic for yet another book signing & gathering. l probaby wont stay to long, since l need to be up brite-eyed & bushy tailed to be at my booth on Sunday morning ;-)
------------------------------------------------------------------
l had a great time shooting those pix featured in this weeks updates. That shoot was for Hyno-Babes with Cleo Nicole. l played a sloppy-lazy maid who gets hynotized by my Mistress. She makes me put on a sexy Maid outfit, instead of my frompy one, fondles me as l change then stores me in the Laundry room for future use. LOL....I love going on road trips with other models & shooting for different companies as we go....pass the beef jerky, Big Gulp & Trail Mix please ;-P```
---------- -------------------------------------------------------
I would like to give a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my co-webmaster Tony Weltzin, who did a great job while my main web-master was away on vacation this month!!! Go check out his site, he is a great photographer, web-master & friend!!! http://www.tonyweltzin.com - Love Ya Tony! :-)

(Tony replies with "love ya more and its been a real pleasure")
oxox, Stacy

August 30, 2001
Ouch, my rib still hurts, gosh l am such a fragile chick! l am hoping it is just a pulled muscle or a bruised rib. l cannot afford to go the doctor, nor do l really want to go. l am soooo bad at that, if l ignore it, it might go away! ;-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
l am trying to keep myself busy, just check out a few things l have listed to do this month already in my 'Current Events' section! l love to travel, especially when it involves work! I need to do something, my bank account is very low due to some very expensive Latex Buying that l should not have part-taken in! :-/ Oh, l am such a sucker!
----------------------------------------------------------------
l was watching the cable chanel E! lastnight, a nd l finally saw the re-run of 'Wild on the Riviera 2000' where they interview me, show me being set on fire on the Beaches of Cannes at the Cannes Film Festival & frolicing with Troma Films.
Ah, what a fun time that was. l wish l could go again sometime soon. l think it is too late to book for next years Cannes Film Festival, they sell out on hotel rooms quick & it is very expensive.
---------------------------------------------------------------
l don`t think l will be able to attend this years Rubber Ball either :-( Waaaa.... l wish l was like a sports star, then l could have like a sponser or something to send me to all these places! Ummm... maybe that could be an idea, get a fetish clothing company or a fetish video company to sponser a model to attend events & promote their com pany....ummmm.... my wheels are turning.... notice the smoke? :-)
oxox, Stacy

August 24, 2001
l got a briused rib, ouch! At least l hope it is just a bruise d rib! l did a REAL wrestling match this weekend. No scr ipts, nothing fake at all. l got my a** kicked hard!!! l was put into a scissor lock around my ribs & she squeezed hard. She told me to give, and being the little brat that l am, l said No. Oh how l could take that back! She squeezed so hard, l actually felt my ribcage compact inwards! l don`t think l broke or fractured it, because l continued the match and even did a boxing match an hour later! l love boxing, l`m not that good at it, but l enjoy it! l am very sore. lt feels like a have a bad charlie horse on my right side. l hope it goes away soon, it hurts really bad! l am such a wuss!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
l am very busy shooting with a lot of new people. l am having a blast! l just shoot with Darla Crane & Close-up Concepts... l am making a return of Electra Girl!! Yeah, l love that character!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my rib hurts, l gotta go lay down. Hope all is well with you!
oxox, Stacy

August 20, 2001
Sorry l was so late with my Stacy`s Words this week. l have been very busy. l added a new feature on my site, where you can talk to me on the phone! Go to my 'Meet the Girl of your Dreams' section of my site for the new added link!
l will tell you all about my busy week this Friday. Have a Groovy Day, Peace, Love & Latex Kisses! :-)

oxox, Stacy

August 9, 2001
I just saw a special about the life of Joey Heatherton. Wow, what a life of bad breaks! I have always loved her, but now I love her more. I wish I had some magic powers & could turn back time. I would turn back time for Joey & make all of those bad breaks disappear so she could become the big star she should have been. What a un-tapped talent. She is a great dancer (the Go-Go dancing is my favorite of course), a great singer, a captivating actress & a stunning looker to boot!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also glad to see Charo back on my TV screen! She is another one of my all time favs! Charo has been doing a lot of commercials and looking as sexy as ever! Oh how I wish I didn`t have polylops on my vocal cords & that I could be able to sing! Man, if I had a talent for singing, I would be on a Vegas stage somewhere singing & dancing up a storm! Oh well, maybe in my next life :-)

oxox, Stacy

August 2, 2001
Well, l am back from Chicago, it is great to be home! l love to travel, but l get home-sick at the same time. l really enjoyed my trip to the Windy City even though never really got to see much of it, besides through my hotel window! Next time l need to keep one day free just for sight-seeing.
--------------------------------------------------------------
l got up at 4am on Thursday July 26th, got ready & left my house around 6am. My flight was at 8am & l arrived around 2:30pm Chicago time. As soon as l stepped off the plane l was greeted by RopExpert. He drove me to my hotel & before l had a chance to unpack we started shooting. He shoots the way l like, fast without breaks , scene right after scene, getting as many sets as we could possibly get. We shot for several hours until about 9pm, due to our hunger. He took me a few miles away to this great steak house. l ordered the Swordfish, it was soooooo good, but sooo rich & filling! l took a few bites and l got full real quick. l guess that happens when you get too hungry.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning was another shoot with RopExpert bright & early in the morning. Again we shot continuously until about 9pm. This time Pizza. lt was okay, l just have to remind myself to ask for extra sauce, l hate dry pizza & this one was very dry. l was extremely tired & sleepy. We shoot a few more scenes then l went to sleep around 1am. You will be able to see these pix up here on my site soon & on RopExpert`s site @ http://www.ropexpert.com He is a true gentleman & he really is a RopExpert! ;-)
----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday was the 1st day of GlamourCon. l love GlamourCon! l got to meet so many new people as well as familiar faces. l always have a great time with conventions, and this was special because l got to meet new people that has not been to the LA GlamourCons! Hollywood & l katfought & wrestled in the isles, she is such a ham, just like me!
--------------------------------------------------------
l was suppost to make an appearance at Black Market Chicago/Fetish Emporium, but they cancelled due to one of the girls were sick. So instead of going out Saturday, l just stayed in my hotel room, put on my comfy PJ`s, ordered a salad & a glass of wine & watched a movie. l love to do that, it was soooo relaxing!
---------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, was the last day of GlamourCon. l had a great time with all the models, photographers & fans, they are all so sweet! That night l went out with my GlamourCon friends to a steak house and had some great steaks & beers, yumm! Then we all went out to the Sky Bar to watch Dita perform. We were her guests (a.k.a. her 'posse'!). Wow, she is so amazing & breath-taking! she did a old fashion burlesque strip tease and she did it very well, she is so graceful!
----------------------------------------------------------
I left the next day which was Monday. What a great time & some great memories l have. l will have to make future plans to go back to the Windy City!

oxox, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment