Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Nude Pie Throwing Shoot with Shelley the Burbank Bomber & Julie Winchester

I did a Nude Pie Throwing Shoot with Shelley the Burbank Bomber & Julie Winchester - I took Photos & Video of behind the scenes - I will post Video soon - here are the photos- It was soooooo much fun!!!!

 1st I had to Rent a Car to drive to shoot - I sold my car last year - here is my Rented Chariot that day.
My Rental Car before driving to Shoot Ritual - I go to 7-11 to fill up on gas, get a Slurpee (here in their New Lava Lamp Shape Cup) and Junk Food - Breakfast of Champions aka: Fetish Models - LOL!

Shelley & Julie Winchester throw pies 1st - great sunny day for nude pie throwing!
Julie throwing Pies at Shelley behind me.
Me awaiting my turn
Julie & Shelley are 1st

Julie having Fun Throwing pies at Shelley
My Toes

My Prime Rib Dinner afterwards - soooo yummy - Thanx Lenny!!
Shelly The Burbank Bomber showing off here Viking Tattoo at dinner

....See More @ StacyBurke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment