Sunday, May 13, 2012

Meltdown, Clean up on Isle 7!

I had a little Meltdown - my miss communication hindered and hurt others - to those affected, I am truly sorry - I really mean no harm - I am just going thru a weak moment right now. 
I dunno....maybe it is mid-life crisis, personal, family issues.....etc........just thought l would be further in life....doing something more important.....everything that is said or done 2me, l feel more deeply than ever......l lash out like a cobra when l feel threatened, even if it is only in my own screwed up head.....like the straw and the camel but on a bigger scale......or maybe l have always been like this, but with the birth of social media, it gets broadcasted and put in front of me with a magnifying glass.
More info to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment