Saturday, September 22, 2012

Care when No one is Looking - I wish you CARED for me as much as you cared for yourself!

Words mean nothing.....only action.....say you care all you want, act like you care all you want.....it is what you show me with no audience or fan fare that matters to me!
When I care and you Run away....I chase after you to make sure you are okay......I wish you cared the same....I know I cannot force that......it just hurts that it is not mutual......I wish I didn`t care so much.....I wish I could be like you and fall asleep while you are out all night.....but I worry to much.....something inside me makes me put on my shoes and go out at 2am alone strolling the dark streets looking for you....only to find that you snuck back home while l was out looking for you and fell asleep in your office.

No comments:

Post a Comment