Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Batman - Woman!!

I Bought Hubby a Batman Onsie at Target on Wednesday after my shoot - grabbed one on hanger marked 'Large' -but when I got home -realized it was a medium -thought no biggy since hubby made fun of them earlier in week, so I thought he didn`t care  -but soon realized that he really liked it/wanted it and was bummed it was wrong size - so I went back to Target today - on Black Friday, in the rain to exchange it - Only 1 large left - yessss - exchanged it no problem - smile on his face worth it - got today off work cause I had an event to go to - but enjoying the day.....home......watching Holiday Movies in my PJ`s......drinking spiked egg nog - Roy going to concert later - I may just stay home and be a Holiday Bum....ahhh yessssss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment