Thursday, January 23, 2014

My New Motto that I should Follow

'YOUR GOOD FRIENDS recognize your potential, your success, and your victories. Others might see your flaws, your failures, and your defeats. Surround yourself with confidence, bravery, peace, joy and the encouragement of good friends. You're going to go further than you've ever imagined.'

I should follow this - but unfortunately there is a 'certain someone' who is best friends with my hubby - I cannot nor will not get in the way of their friendship - which means I must endure his snide remarks - I know it is not about me - I know just to let it go and not let it get to me - but I am Not the better person - I am human and it does get to me - but I am trying to learn to better react to it. 

Oh how I wish I could share this with a certain someone - but I don`t have them on my Facebook - l need this on my wall - hec, l may just tattoo this on me, where l can read it everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment