Wednesday, October 23, 2013

$300- Dia de los Muertos Cigarette Girl

OK - For Halloween, my costume is a Cigarette girl with dia de los muertos face make-up - i needed some cigarettes to fill my cigarette girl tray -so l went to Rite Aid to buy a couple of cartons of cigarettes........l grabbed one carton of Parliament & one carton of Parliament Lights....... the check out girl said to me...'that will be $134- please'...........Me = 'whaaaat???? $134- ???? That is more than double the price of my costume!! WTF???? HOW DO PPL AFFORD 2SMOKE??? - No way.....just ONE carton please for $67-'............Still.....$67- for ONE Carton (12 packs of cigs)??? REALLY - HOW THE F- DO YOU GUYS AFFORD TO SMOKE??? Now, I am Really gonna sell these cigs for $1- each on Halloween, just to make my money back & Profit after this.........OMG - REALLY???? And I thought Parliament were the Cheap cigs!!!!! I will stick to Alcohol as MY Vice, thank you.....its waaaay cheaper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment