Monday, October 7, 2013

Remembering Yucca Joe

 Saturday we went to a friends Funeral pretty much all day. Roy`s best friend`s Step-Dad died. They called him Yucca Joe.......because...... reason #1 he sold and had many Yucca Plants ........and.......reason #2 he would tell Jokes ALL the time......get it? Yucca-Yucca! His wife put a book together of funny family stories and all of her husband`s corny but funny jokes. That book is one of my prized possessions! Someday I will share with you & Tweet some of his clever Jokes! Even though it was a sad day, it still was an enjoyable day. My husband got to see a lot of childhood friends he has not seen in a long time. They had a Mariachi Band before the church service and a Taco Party after the service. We stayed for a long time talking with everyone. Then we met up with all of our local friends later that evening. All in all Saturday was a relaxing enjoyable Day.
 Sunday: 1st day of feeling almost back to myself again - such a beautiful sunny day - deciding on going to playboy mansion today or walking around beach, getting some much needed sunshine & fresh air from being sick for 2weeks........l think the beach walk wins!!!! I made a video this day - I will post up on my YouTube Channel soon @ http://YouTube.com/StacyBurke
Reason #1 why I love Sundays: Sundays are not filled with Plans, Sundays are filled with Options!

No comments:

Post a Comment