Monday, October 21, 2013

Control your Wife!!

Note to everyone - if you have an issue with me - I would appreciate you to tell me personally - in a nice way - and Not going behind my back - by telling, texting, messaging, calling or emailing my Husband - in an attempt for my husband to tell, control, handle, reprimand, yell, scold, get mad, etc.... at me - I am an adult - I lived alone for over 20 years before I had a husband - Besides, my husband cannot ever 'control' me or tell me what to do - he can only 'request' me to do something - and the same goes for everyone else - the decision still is in MY Control - when you go behind my back and contact my husband with your concerns about me - it ONLY adds stress in our marriage - and makes you a Rat because my husband tells me and at times shows me your text, voice mails, messages, etc.........so really you are not accomplishing anything by going about it in your cowardly way - it would just be better for everyone if you confront me personally, yourself - unless you get your kicks out of putting stress on your friends marriage - if this is the case - then you are not a true friend to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment