Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4/10/03-7/31/03 - Blast from the Past - Stacy`s Diary

(Oldest Post on Bottom - Newest Post on Top)

July 31, 2003
I am running around today doing errands and getting myself all glammed up for this weekend. Saturday Night is Playboy’s Annual Mid-Summer Nights Dream Party. Last year I wore my expensive custom made White Pony-girl outfit with bit gag and all. Me, the outfit, the girls & Hef even had our picture in Playboy from the party last year! Boy, it sure upset a few of the girls. They did not want anything to do with me. I got a little tipsy on Jell-O shooters (my fav) and got a little too friendly with a few other girlies at the party. Boy, were Hefs girls ever so miffed at me. They complained that I was embarrassing to them! I hope not to do that again. I am planning on wearing a very nice, pretty and respectable outfit this time. I have a hot pink corset, hot pink ruffle bra, hot pink ruffle full back panties & hot pink high heels. I hope the girls approve of my outfit this time. I also plan on going easy on the Jell-O Shooters this year, at least that is the plan ;-)
Stan Lee’s New Super heroine Project is Hef`s Super Bunnies!! Details:
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/07/21/playboy.tv.reut/
-yep, it’s true! Stan Lee is creating a New Animated Super Hero
Series titled Hef`s Super Bunnies!!!
I’ve seen the illustrations and poster boards myself. I cannot tell
you enough how awesome the art, plotlines, theme, feel and concepts
are! I am soooo excited about this! This is bigger then winning an
Oscar! This is Stan Lee, Hugh Hefner and an animated Super Hero
Series, it cannot get better then this!!!!!!

oxox, Stacy

July 24, 2003
I do not know if I told you this, but my 1st words were Batman. Not Mommy, not Daddy, but Batman. My Mother said she would sit me in my high chair to watch the TV Show Batman while she was fixing my supper. I guess it is that catchy tune, Nananananananana BATMAN! -That got to me. I don`t think she ever figured out just what she had started. Those outfits, those colors, that cheesy acting, those in-peril scenes. Gee I wonder what got me interested in Fetish Modeling?! Mommy, look what you created!
Here is another childhood tidbit. I never learned to crawl as a baby! I never crawled. If I wanted to get around, I would sit up and scoot on my butt with one leg in the air and the opposite hand behind me for balance. I actually have old home movies of this. My Mom said she had to get me new pants all the time because I would always have one cheek worn out! I guess I was just an oddball girl from start!
When I was around 8 years old I produced, starred and directed my very 1st Super heroine film called Super Zac. I just got done seeing Return from Witch Mountain (an 1970`s Disney Super-natural film) and I wanted to be like those characters and have special magic powers. For some reason I though they were called Zacs, so I wanted to become Super Zac. I wore these red, white and blue striped shorts, a green tight zipper down top, a blanket for a cape, black go-go boots, a mask & gloves as my costume. I had my dolls be victims and villains. I had my grandmother film it. I told her to film me flying around, but only film me from the waist up, so it looked as if was really flying. I flew around saving my dolls, beating up the bad dolls and falling in traps, supposable set by the evil dolls. I thought I had a real gem. When it was screening time my grandmother & I sat to watch my Citizen Cane. I was so upset when I saw that my grandmother took it upon herself to play a prank on me by showing my whole body as I flew around the yard!!! You can see me running!! It totally ruined my effect!!! I was so upset, I threw an awful tantrum that night!!! I still throw tantrums at times, but now mostly in traffic or if my computer acts up. I guess I still am the same ol` girl J

Oxox, Stacy

July 17, 2003
The cat that I am baby-sitting for a friend this summer is still not getting along with my cats. I don’t know what to do. I want them to all get along. I guess it will just take a bit longer then I thought. I do not know how people can handle 4 kids, 4 cats are hard enough. I work all day, hardly home, when I am home l try to give each cat some quality time, clean their litter box, fill their water & food bowl, do my home chores, run errands, handle call backs, manage next weeks schedule, update my sites, handle car maintenance and have some spare time for grooming and for myself- whew! Not enough time in a day, I wish there was more time.
I am so tired & sleepy. I had a Big week this week. My neck and feet hurt so much. I really need a foot rub. My neck hurts due to not sleeping right lately. I just cannot seem to get comfortable lately. It is also hard to sleep when the weather is hot. My neck is so stiff and it hurts so badly. I also have to get up early tomorrow to get ready and clean my disheveled house for a shoot. Then I have a meeting later the same day, for a very promising project. I do not want to give too much away to soon, we all know how plans change, but I just maybe getting my own TV Show. We will see, who knows.
I am enjoying being back on LIVE in my Fetish Chick Chat room here. I really look forward to sitting and chatting with you all every week! It is very fun!! Please do not be shy, come on into my Live Fetish Girls Chat Room, right here on Wednesdays from 12-6pm (pst time). We all have a fantastic time, please join us!!

Oxox, Stacy

July 10, 2003
Ok, what is up with these makeover shows??? They ALWAYS cut the poor
girls hair off!!! I maybe old fashioned, but I think long hair is
always best on women. I think it is easier to take care of. They
always say that short hair is easi er to care for - baloney!!!! If
you have a bad hair day with Long hair, you just th r ow it up in a
ponytail. If you have a bad hair day with short hair, you are stuck with it!
Only 10% of the women population look good in short hair. Like Drew
Barrymore. I think she looked best when her hair was short, blonde &
spiky. For photo shoots, wearing a short wig or mak ing your hair look short to go with an outfit I am fine with as well.
I hate these makeover shows, they are slowly uglifing the women of
America!!! It is a conspiracy!! I think this is how the terrorists are getting back at us. They are disguising themselves as designers, hairstylists & make-up artists and going around messing up our women!!
I admit it, I fell victim to this at a few salons. I have had my hair cut short. I get talked into it and for a while I really believe that it is stylish or that my hair needed it and now it will grow better. I do lighten my hair, so I do have breakage and I need to trim it, but that is no excuse. If the girl has healthy hair, there is no need to cut it off, a trim is fine and a trim should be 1-inch max.
We should not stand for this. Women, please stop cutting your hair short! Anything above the neck is just wrong, unless you are Drew Barrymore.

oxox, Stacy

July 3, 2003
I have so many ideas and projects I want to do. It just seems a s if I do not have enough time, money or knowledge to make them happen. I try it by trail and error, but that gets expensive and time consuming, which goes back to my main problems in the 1st place. I really want to get my clothing line going. I already have my on-line store, but I want to expand it. I want more products, better products and I want them to be in stores, on people and I want it to be a success. I need something to work on and rely on when I get older. I always think in long-term commitments, even if it does not turn out to be such.
I bought a guitar last month, picked it up and practice for about one day. How is it possible to stretch your fingers out so far? It does not seem possible at all. How do kids with little hands and fingers play a grown up guitar, I can’t even do it. I guess it takes practice.
My dream instrument is the drums. I have always wanted to play the drums. It just was never practical. Too loud, too big, too expensive for my grandparents to allow. I guess I could just go for it and do it now. Maybe I will.
I also want to learn to surf, but at the same time I am deathly scared of the undertow. I fell victim to that when I was a kid. It scared me to death! I never go out pass the waves since. If I cannot touch the bottom of the oceans floor, I will not proceed. I guess surfing might be a l ittle tough for my issues and me.
Until then I will stick to my kayaking, swimming, running and playing smash ball. I hope all of you are having a great summer, Happy 4th of July!!

Oxox, Stacy

June 26, 2003
We all have had at least one, have at least one or will have at least one. I am talking about a bad neighbor. Someone who is a victim of life, who is selfish, who thinks the world is against them and they have the right to anything they want. What is worse is when they are friends with your property management and all your complaints go promised to be resolved but in the end get ignored. I have one of those.
I know living by the beach means you give up some peace & quiet, I understand that. In fact I consider myself a very understanding person. This neighbor is beyond loud. He must play his music (terrible taste in music I might add) extremely loud at various times of the day & night. He must invite not only all his friends, but also the hoodlums of the neighborhood. He must get beyond drunk & l oud, he must spill beer, cigarette butts, blood, fight with his so-called buddies and his girlfriend. Oh yes, he has beaten up his girlfriend many times. I have called the police many times. He is a very sly, conniving and lucky fellow. He gets out every time. No one presses charges. He locks his door knowing the cops cannot bust in. He knows how to get around the law. He keeps his apartment despite all the neighbors (besides me) complaints, his girlfriend still lives with him and his friends come back no matter how many times he breaks their noses. He thinks everything is about him. He thinks we are the ones that are difficult.
I know I should probably move, but again, why should I move? I like my place even though the property management and my neighbor sucks. They are the ones that should go. I am the one that pays the most in this apartment complex! He pays the least because of his 1 bedroom small apartment. My rent is over $1750.00. I have old carpeti ng, cracked walls, warped doors and an un-ruley neighbor that boasts that nothing can get him thrown out!
I have called the police on them several times. I have started an un-official neighborhood watch p rogram. I post the web-site and phone numbers of the police around the place. I installed an alarm and many other crime preventative devices. Other neighbors have complained to me about him. He and his friends hate me. They even made a ‘Kill that Bitch’ web-site about me, in which I turned over to the police. Nothing has yet been done.
What can I do? I do not know how to get in touch with the owner and if I do get in touch with the owner, I doubt if he will do anything. He is very timid and does not want to be bothered with the apartment troubles. That is why he got the property management in the 1st place.
I guess I will just sit and suffer through it. I try to document all the disturbances. I will still call the police if anything gets out control. Hopefully someday, this apartment building will all fall apart, be worth nothing, then I will buy it from the wimpy owner, kick that loser neighbor out, fix up the building and make a ton of dough on it. Ahhh ...that would be a great dream come true!!!!

Oxox, Stacy

June 19 2003
I think I am going back into time and I think the world is behind me. I know everything old is new again and anything that was cool & hip 20 years ago, is hip again. Trends seem to come full circle every 20 years or so. Right now we seem to be in the late `70`s trend with the New Wave 1980`s nipping at our he els. I am kind of digging it!! I love the new sounds that are coming out of the radio lately, so punky & new wave. Like when Blondie, The Pretenders, The Knack and The Cars were all coming into play.
Now with the kids of that era are now hopefully successful business people, I guess they are trying to market what is close to their heart and opening their youth to the youth of today and they love it!! The icing on the cake is that they are buying it and so am I!! I am re-living my past along with the old youth & the new youth. I am not just back in the past, but it gives me the energy & motivation to proc eed!! It stirs up my creativity. I am not alone, I see it everywhere and I like it!! There is a market that I hold dear!
Okay, this all might sound a bit weird, but this is what I am going through right now. Just read these weeks Current Events here on my site.
I was listening to Pink’s new hit single from the new movie Charlie’s Angel’s 2, something was familiar. I knew the song, it has the background sampling of the song Fresh Garbage from the 1960`s Rock Band 'Spirit'. I hope the surviving members are getting royalties. Jay Fer guson wrote it who used to be in Spirit, and then joined the band Heart, now he does music for movies. Randy California (who got his name from being the 2nd Randy in Jimi Hendrix’s band- Jimi named
their last names depending where they were from -which was born Randy
Texas & Randy California) was the lead guitar & lead vocals for
Spirit. He was a great guy. He died several years ago swimming in
Hawaii with his son. He was a good friend of mine.
Ed Cassidy was the drummer for Spirit & was Randy’s stepfather. He
was in his 70`s when l knew him, so he must be in his 80`s now. He
used to be a great jazz drummer before he joined Spirit in the
1960`s. Spirit would play venues up until Randy’s death in the late
1990`s. Ed would pull up in his huge black 1940`s car with a big
trunk and pull out his world famous giant size drums (I have never
seen anyone play bigger drums than Ed Cassidy!
We would play everywhere, love rides, stadiums; I went on tour with
them, flown in planes, band tour busses with Grass Roots & Spirit.
Toured with Robby Krieger, Big Brother & the Holding Company, LOVE,
Wild Child, Moby Grape, Canned Heat, Strawberry Alarm Clock, etc, etc.
How did l do all this still being so young? I was once a band promoter for Kaleidoscope Entertainment in the late 1990`s. I miss those days sometimes.
If you are still reading this you get silver points. If you know any
of the bands I mentioned you get gold points. If you know who Randy
California & Spirit is, you get the Trophy!!!
Oxox, Stacy

June 12 2003
I had the privilege of watching The Pussycat Dolls, Dita, Richard Cheese and The Lounge Against the Machine rehearse Monday night from the comfort of my upstairs weekend bedroom window at the Playboy Mansion along with Bridget, Cristal & Anastasia!! They were rehearsing for a grand launch party for Spike TV the 1st Network for Men (taking over the TNN cable Channel) that was held Tuesday June 10th. (http://www.thenewtnn.com/index.jhtml) The backyard was all done up as a huge groovy lounge with groovy cushy couches, beds, stages, lights, bars, martini’s, waitresses dressed as Angels & Devils. We even had a red carpet so the stars can exit their limos and enter from and talk and pose for the press! It was all soooo exciting!!!! The night was awesome, the best party ever held at The Playboy Mansion!!
Hef`s Hunnys and I dressed up as Pussycat Dolls. I had on my Fetish Chick Camisole, Red Latex Corset, Black Latex Gloves, Red Lace Panties, Black Fishnets, Black Boots, m y custom made Playboy Bunny Fetish Chick Sea Captain hat, my long blonde locks in pig-tails and tons of Vampy Make-up!! Everyone looked sooooo Vampy & Too-Cute!!! A bunch of stars were there! (pix can be found at: http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====28977 ) Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson, Busta Rhymes, Fred Durst, Hal Sparks, Henry Thomas, Ice T, Jaime Pressly, Julie, McCullough, Kelsy Grammer & his wife Camille, Lance Bass, Nicky & Paris Hilton, Stan Lee, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Nicole Eggert, Traci Bingham, Albie Hecht, Ethan Embry, George Stults, Herb Scannell, Lauryn Hill, Aisha Tyler, Michelle Rodriguez, the cast of That `70`s Show (the best show ever!), Cooper & Marston Hefner (Hef`s boys). I hung out mainly with Hef`s Hunnys & Marston Hefner. We all got to go through and get VIP gift bags which had a bunch of cool stuff. We all got a mp3 player, a credit card size digital camera, a game boy, a game for the game boy, designer sunglasses, a free dinner in Vegas, a pin-up style chocolate bar, a skateboard (which I failed to pick up, I felt too greedy getting everything ) and a yellow electric scooter (which I never actually got since I’m really technically not a girlfriend any more- oh well- I probably could not balance on it anyway).
I did not want the party to end! I loved the lounge atmosphere they created in the backyard! Dita was lovely as usual; she did her famous Martini routine and her new Gold Bubble Bath Tub routine. The Pussycat Dolls were hot as always and their guest singing dancing cameo star was Jaime Pressly, who I never knew that she could sing and dance, but she did and very well I might add! Richard Cheese is always cool. I used to go see his band play with Phil Shane years ago in local neighborhood venues. He plays today’s hottest hardest rock & rap hits, but in a groovy mellow lounge way. It’s a riot when he sings Sir Mix-a-lot’s Shake that Ass in a Vegas Lounge Groovy Mellow voice and with a live lounge band, snapping his fingers wearing a faux tiger fur smoking jacket.
Ah, yes, what a Fab weekend!! I love my life sometimes!! ;-)

Oxox, Stacy

June 5 2003
Last weekend was my birthday (May 27th) and this weekend was Marilyn Monroe’s birthday (June 1st), yep, we are both Gemini’s! I think that is pretty cool. I am taking care of Renee’s (one of Hef`s girlfriend s) Tokenize cat Autumn. Renee’s daughter is going away for the summer and she needs somebody to watch her cat for her. I couldn’t say no, if a cat needs a home, I will make sure to find a safe place for it. I brought Autumn home last week. My cats are a little pissed at me but I think they will adjust. I now have 4 cats, wel l at least until the end of summer.
My joints are so stiff and achy!!! I have been continuing to jog, power walk on the beach and run the stairs. I have problems going down the stairs due to my balance problems, so I go real slowly so I do not fall. I love my new exercise routine but my joints; especially my knees get so stiff and achy due to past injuries. I may have to slow down on the high impact, but I don’t want to. I am still taking my MSM and doing my stretching exercises to help ease the pain.
I bought a guitar and a how to book on ebay the other day. I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, but never had the patience to really learn. Well, we will see if I will have a rejuvenated interest and have the patience to learn it this time.

Oxox, Stacy

May 29 2003
What a wonderful Birthday weekend I had! It started Friday May 22nd. I walked up into the bedroom that I share with Bridget & Cristal at the Playboy Mansion. I knocked, no one answered, so I let myself in. I saw some decorations, but before I can think of what it was for, Bridget & Cristal come storming out of he bathroom yelling "Surprise!!" They scared the crap out of me, I yelled so loud that Holly, whose room is down the hall called to see if I was all right. Bridget decorated our bedroom very festive for my birthday with stockings, handcuffs & balloons everywhere! I also received a few birthday gifts from some of the other girls like ZoĆ«, Izabella & Renee. Every time I went by somebody, they would either say or sing Happy Birthday to me, even the butlers! On Sunday ni ght after our movie, the butlers brought out my Birthday Cake, shaped like a White Playboy Bunny Head with candles and everyone sang happy birthday to me, like Don Adams, Jerry Vail, Ray Anthony, Hef, Playmates & many others∑another surprise!! I was so over whelmed and so happy!! I have never been surprised for my birthday before!
Tomorrow Bridget, Holly, Cristal & I am going to Knotts Berry Farm & The Hollywood Wax Museum! It is going to be so much fun!! When I was a kid, my favorite place to go was The Hollywood Wax Museum!! On June 1st we are having a small birthday party for the late Marilyn Monroe. That same Sunday will be the day I will be the spotlight of the month on Bettie Page's Site as well as the day my episode of The Anna Nicole Show runs o n E! Yes, May was a very productive & memorable month for me!!

Oxox, Stacy

May 22 2003
I have my face back! Let me explain,(b.t.w. this story is not for the squeamish, it is kind of gross). May 10 I had a small pimple on my forehead. I covere d it up with a flower wreath when Bridget and I went to the Renaissance Faire. After the wonderful decadent, hot sweaty outdoor day when we got back to the mansion, I removed my wreath. My pimple grew into an ugly infected boil! I did what I usually do when I get these things. I soaked it in rubbing alcohol and peroxide & poked at it to get into the infected area. Once inside, I squeezed it to drain the infection out. The next day it was worst, so I continued to do my self-doctoring and also tried cutting it off. As the days went on, it grew and started to hurt something furious! No matter how much I tried draining it, poking it and drowning it in peroxide and alcohol it would not go away. Not only did it grow, hurt and burn, my whole face swelled up, especially between my eyes! I lost feeling in my face, my face was numb. I could not move my face. One side of my face dropped, my eyelid fell into my eye, so I had a hard time seeing out of it! My right arm felt tingly and numb, like it feels when I just get out of tight bondage. By this time a week has passed. I asked Hef if he had any anti-biotic for me. He looked at me and said ‘are you telling me you have not seen a doctor about this?’ I looked down, ashamed and said no. He shook his head ran to his phone and called his personal doctor (who was having dinner elsewhere) and told him to come right over.
Hef`s Doctor came to the mansion into my room. He looked me over and got after me for letting it go and picking at it. He said I am lucky, that I was at the beginning stages of nerve damage! If I let it go, it could have been very serious! He gave me powerful anti-biotic and ointment. He told me he wants to check my blood sugar sometime soon. Oh, brother, what does all this mean? Anyway, I no longer look like a turtle or kling-on, I got my face back, however I still have this same ugly pimple, but I promise I will not pick it.

Oxox, Stacy

May 15 2003
What a month! Not only is it a busy shoot month & Birthday Month, I also get to wrestle 2 Playmate of the Year Playboy Playmates this month! 1st, I got to mud wrestle (along with 5 other wrestlers) Anna Nicole Smith (while wearing one of my ‘Fetish Chick’ ta nk tops ;-), along with Anna’s cousin Shelley and lawyer friend Howard for their Grand Finale of The Anna Nicole Show that will aired Sunday June 1st on E! (more details @ http://www.eonline.com/On/AnnaNicole2/?tne )
Then next week I am scheduled to wrestle Playmate of the Year 1978 Debra Jo Foundren!! Hubba-Hubba, I`m I a lucky girl or what?
I am also in constant contact with Bettie Page’s manager! I am scheduled to have dinner with him & Bettie Page this Friday at the Playboy Mansion. Bettie sent me some of her great signed merchandise and I sent her & her manager some of my Fetish Chick Gear (found @ http://www.KatGear.com ) . They want to feature me and our site (StacyBurke.com) on Bettie’s official Site, BettiePage.com!
Bridget and I have been jogging 3 times a week now for over 3 weeks! We do 5 sets of long steep stairs outside by the beach (I think it is about 300+ steps), then we power walk about a mile or so to the beach, then we jog/run in the sand for about another mile. The whole routine runs about 1-2 hours. I still have problems with my knees, but I wear a brace to keep them stable & take MSM everyday. My knees still get a bit swollen and stiff, but I am getting used to it. I just need to remember to stretch out before each workout, I am bad about that.
This weekend is my Aunt & Uncle’s 50th anniversary! We are having a big gala party at a Mexican Restaurant that I used to work at! I was a hostess, a waitress, an Hor-de vors lady and a cocktail waitress there. I have not been there in years, it will be nice to see the ol` crew again! It will also be nice being with my family outside their houses. Unusually when we have a party or gathering in their house, they are too busy cleaning up after everybody to sit and enjoy everyone’s company. Hehe, now I get t o see them enjoying themselves for real, hopefully.

Oxox, Stacy

May 8 2003
I have been busy, but I still cannot seem to get out of my financial hole! My account is a bit (okay, more like a lot) overdrawn. I am in the middle of trying to l ocate some missing money. I deposited some money (cash in an ATM) last year in a certain account and it is no where to be found. I am tearing my house apart trying to find the receipt, if I still have it. My bank in the meantime is going through their records. In the meantime, bills are still coming in and I am struggling and juggling to keep things paid, but a lot of bounced checks and late fees make it harder and harder and in turn I am falling deeper in this hole. Thankfully I am very busy right now, so it is helping, but it is just not enough to cover the damage. I am stressing out, but I guess there really isn`t that much I can do. The only thing I can do is what I have been doing. Trying to locate the money and in turn working my ass off to get me back to ground level.
I guess this is a good time to ask you how you like my new Pay Per View Archive Library located @ http://www.stacyburke.com/ppv/index.htm ? ;-) I will continue to add more and more content every week.
I should also remind you that I always have New Ebay stuff located @ htt p://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dangerbeach/ -or- @ http://www.KatGear.com -and then click onto my ebay sore link.
Hehehe, okay, I`ll stop the commercial plugs J

Oxox, Stacy

May 1 2003
It is a busy 3 weeks! Tuesday April 22nd was Bettie Page`s
80th B-day Party, Thursday April 24th was The Playmate of the Year Luncheon, and then Friday, Saturday & Sunday was our normal Dinner & a Movie night held at the Playboy Mansion. The Movies were Citidel (on Friday), Champaign for Ceasar (which was on Saturday- extremely funny, Vincent Price was amazing in it!) and Sund ay night was the new thriller
Identity (which l highly recommend, very good!)
Bridget and l ran on the beach & climmed stairs every morning for 3
days straight. Boy am l sore! l showed her around Yahoo Groups and
how to use them. Check out her new yahoo group and help her out if
needed @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/brie
l missed my kitties soooooo much!!! l have not seen them at all last week. l left them enough food and water, but l still worry about them. l know, l am one of those weird kat ladies, l admit it! :-)
Yesterday l did a Bondage video with Cleo for Vid Tech, today was a
tickle frenze video with Cleo again for Harmony, tomorrow is a
bondage shoot for Anton Video, Friday is a wrestling match with
Hollywood.
Then next week: Monday a pantyhose video for RBP Studios, Tuesday a
Latex Shoot with Steven Andres, Wednesday a wrestling match with
Playboy Playmate Debra Jo Foundren, Thursday a Dungeon Shoot with
Mistress Cyan and Friday another wrestling match with Hollyw ood!!!
WHEW!!!!!
I heard that Bettie Page loved her birthday gifts I gave her! Her manager told me how much she went on and on about them, how much she enjoyed them and she liked me!!! He said he is going to send me some official Bettie merchandise and have her sign it!!! How cool is that?!!! He is her manager and handles Bettie`s official web-site in which she actually receives revenue from @ http://www.BettiePage.com - I love my new friend and icon Bettie, I gotta support my girl, the original Fetish Chick…..she rocks!!!

Oxox, Stacy

April 24 2003
I am still on cloud 9. I was out to lunch on a Monday afternoon with my friend and fellow Playboy Bunny Bridget Marquardt. She got a call inviting us to Bettie Page`s 80th Birthday Party!! Only 13 people were invited, Bettie`s friend/manager, The Artist Olivia, her husband, Hef and his girls….that’s it!!! It was a very exclusive guest list, which I was very honored to be a part of!! Hef got her a Platinum Playboy Necklace. I got her a picture of myself re-creating her famous Christmas Tree centerfold pose, a silver and rhinestone tennis bracelet, a framed written Taurus astrology profile, one of my Fetish Chick tank tops and a great little card with some heart felt thankful words. I meet her before at Hef`s birthday party earlier this month. I thought that would have been the highlight of my life. I would have never guessed in a million years that I would be attending her 80th birthday party!!
She is still as cute as a button and sexy as hell!!! Her hair is the same but a bit grayer and she has put on a few pounds, but when she smiles those piercing blue eyes sparkle and shine and you just cannot do anything but gaze back at her while feeling warm and cozy!!! She has a strong Tennessee accent, which I doubt she ever lost. She speaks her mind, very matter of fact, un-censored. She does not understand why all the fuss over her. She constantly asks ‘why me, why are people so interested in me?’ She looks at some of her pictures and says, oh, I look awful in that picture, why did you make me pose like that? She thinks her best pictures are of her when s he holds up h er hair.
Hef told her maybe she fascinates people because she disappeared. She says, ‘Nonsense, I didn`t disappear! I was 34 years old and thought I was to old for modeling and that there was already too much of me out there. I thought people were getting sick of me. So I hooked up with my ex-boyfriend and settled down in Florida. I didn`t know anyone w as looking for me!’ So sweet!!
I was a part of history!! Me!!! I didn`t take any pictures of the event but Hef did. I may not be able to post any up here, but if I get the Okay, I just may post them and share them with you. If I do get permission, you guys will be the only people to see recent pictures of Bettie Page!!! How cool is that?!!!?!! I love Bettie, long live Bettie, long live Hef!!! I love my life!!!!

Oxox, Stacy

April 17 2003
Well, l think l found a new and healthy addiction. This week I tried hiking and jogging. All my life I have loved to exercise and I exercise at least 3 days a week. Unfortunately always indoors, while watching TV. I usually have an hour to an hour and half routine. A half an hour is a floor workout that I made up myself that includes yoga, pilates, calestantics & stretches to condition, stretch out and tone my muscles. Then I include at least a half an hour to an hour of cardio, which will either be on a stationary bike or cross trainer. That routine has been with me all my life, it fits me and I like it. I never even thought about taking up jogging or hiking. I would make fun of it thinking how boring it would be. I also would think it would pull on my skin, via the gravity, and make my skin and body sag. I also have bad knees. I have no tendons in one knee and lack of cartilage in both. I have to do physical therapy exercises daily for them and take MSM (which is a cartridge re-builder that works wonders…and it is great for the skin as well!).
Well, my friend and fellow Playboy Bunny started taking up hiking up in the mountains and dragged me along. I never huffed and puffed more in my life! I felt my heart pounding hard, as if it was pounding out of my chest! I thought there is no way I can finish this trail. Before I knew it we were walking back down the hill and felt this energy that made me feel so immortal, so invincible! I can’t believe I did it! Who knew I was able to hike for an hour my 1st trip out? We did a bit more the next day. I loved it! We met some cool people along the way, saw the beautiful country side, looked down the mountain at the beautiful concrete jungle of the LA City below, passed by the Hollywood s ign, saw some cute dogs that are common along trails.
Now I got to get the right equipment! I got to get the water bottle holder and fanny pack. I need better shoes; my cheap Payless Brand Tennis Shoes just don’t cut it. I need good lightweight & ventilated shoes with more traction so I don’t slip down the hill! She laughs at me, but that’s how I am, I get all into things like that. I am still on that high, now I get it, now I understand why I see all those people in those funny looking clothes, running here and there. It took me a few years, but I get it and I am doing it, wearing those same funny looking clothes, drinking my bottled water, and I love it!

Oxox, Stacy

April 10 2003
I am sitting here watching the news. This is the morning that the main Saddam statue came down in Baghdad. I thought I saw a statue come down earlier in the week, in fact I know I did. I guess it was a different one, I guess this is the main important one. They are playing this like this is an important historical event. It just might be, but at the same time, they say it is not over yet. I am happy that the people of Iraq is finally free, at least I hope they are free. It might be too early to know for sure. I guess they must re-build their government. I wonder how they will do this. Who runs Iraq now?
No matter how you or I feel about war, I think we all want the same thing. We want people to live free and happy without fear. I hope the people of Iraq find this. America might have its faults, but all in all I think America means well and always tries to help make things better. America sometimes makes mistakes along the way, but I truly believe America’s heart is in the right place.

Oxox, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment