Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine`s Day Crash

Valentine`s Day = Roy went to see a Lynch Mob concert at the Whiskey a-go-go on Sunset in Hollywood with Dominic - we are going out to dinner tomorrow to celebrate instead. Meanwhile My Computer Crashed so I took it to Best Buy.
 The Geek Squad guy saved my `puter! - l had MANY problems with it. #1. faulty power cord #2 l had 2 anti-virus installed that was competing with each other #3. Sound had to be re-installed #4. for some reason the website youtube crashes my puter - but he couldn`t diagnose why at the time. - the whole thing only cost me $54 for the new power cord and an hour of my time - not so bad!! While there I was looking around at all the cool gadgets. Some girls wish they were rich to go shopping for clothes, jewelry, shoes......not me......I would rather go to Best Buy and buy all those gadgets.......I am a Gadget Girl!!
 I got home early enough to go out, but decided to stay home. My stomach was not feeling good. My system has been more and more sensitive lately. I no longer have an iron stomach and can eat everything and everything. I get sick more frequently from eating certain things or combination of things. I even got food poising 3 times last year!! So Friday Night, Valentine`s Day, I am staying home alone with my cats.........which is a Great night in my Book! 
   ~~~ Below: Photos of our Valentine Gifts to each Other ~~~












No comments:

Post a Comment