Saturday, December 13, 2014

l almost electrocuted myself!!

as my upstairs neighbor was washing down his balcony above mine - water pouring on open electrical socket of extension cord - so l went to cover it with plastic - while doing so l twisted the plug with my bare hand to turn plug down - as l did this my finger squeezed the socked - all of a sudden l got a big twingy ZAP!! Yep, l almost fried my finger - l quickly covered the plug and walked away - asking my hubby - hey, l think l almost electrocuted myself!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment