Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Hat in my Collection of Hats, as in Jobs: Laundry Girl!

Job Roster: Model, Webmaster, Online Store Manager, Avon Lady, Blogger, Pet/Walker/House/Sitter, House Wife and Now Laundry Girl!
Yep, I got a part time Job in a Cleaners/Fluff N` Fold/Laundromat. I trained for 3hours today. I was a little Overwhelmed. I never did anything close to that ever in my life, with the exception of being a customer. I was a 'Fish out of Water'! I am sure I will get the hang of it eventually....however, it Did Not help that the girl Training me bragged how the last girl she trained learned everything so well in 2hours that she went home and let the New Girl Close by herself!! Doh!!! Oh Well, I train again Next Week....I`ll keep ya posted on my progress.

One of the Perks of the Job, is I am able to bring my Laptop and do my Webmaster work during Down Time, so it will be like having 2 Jobs in One!

I am one of those weird people that cannot pass any 'Help Wanted' sign without the urge to apply - l am very curious - l would love to experience every job in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment