Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random Clown Sex: a True Story Told by a Girl I have never met

Side Note From Stacy: I read this Store on the E! Message boards. Thank you for Story. Attention E! Boards, I have not posted in a Long Time -I tried to post - but now u need permission & E! wont let me send request to get permission - my PM keeps rejecting it being sent, I don`t know Why. Oh Well.

I am an Internet, Media, Life Sponge Junkie - I like to Surf around and absorb Information, Stories, Theories, News, Gossip, Whatever - Everything is interesting to me.
Anyway - as I was Surfing an Entertainment Board, I ran across this Story - The Girl telling it says it is a Real True Story that Happened to her - I believe Her, unless she was on an LSD Trip - Here You Go, Enjoy! oxox, Stacy

Random Clown Sex: a True Store Told by a Girl I Never Met.

2 yrs ago, a former friend(FF)of mine was at the bar with my best friend. The circus was in town for that week and into the bar walks a full-on clown...wig, make-up, big shoes, the whole she-bang. So my BF who is a huge jokester walked up to him and points at FF and says "Hey my friend over there wants to hook up with you." So the clown goes over to FF and sits down. FF and BF talk and talk before they realize he wasn't really talking...come to find out, he's from TURKEY. So he doesn't understand a word they're saying. So they all end up going to this hotel in town and apparently, the clowns pool their money at the end of the week and rent ONE hotel room so they all can take showers. BF leaves and FF hooks up with this clown, while OTHER clowns were taking showers. He didn't take his make-up, shoes or wig off, so she had no idea what he looked like.
To top it off, she calls me to watch her kid the next week cause she got some kind of infection and the Dr's couldn't figure out what the **** it was. She was on antibiotics for over a month. He added her to FB so she was able to see what a dog he was AND he had like 9,000 friends...LOL. He probably met half them from his traveling circus.
*Signed Random Girl*

Side Note From Stacy: I read this Store on the E! Message boards. Thank you for Story. Atten E! Boards, I have not posted in a Long Time -I tried to post - but now u need permission & E! wont let me send request to get permission - my PM keeps rejecting it being sent, I don`t know Why. Oh Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment